INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Playing random movie trailers before the selected video file/disc  (Read 915 times)

audunth

• Citizen of the Universe

Hi!

Back when I was using Zoomplayer for video, it had (and probably still has) a function that let you play random movie trailers before starting a DVD. Which made it sort of like going to a real movie theatre where they show trailers before the main feature. Is this a feature that can be added to MC? Or is it possible to set it up with existing MC features?

The Zoomplayer trailer feature worked by using a config file where you could specify which trailers to play, or random pick one or more files from one or more folders.

In MC, it could for example be a tick box under each file type called "show trailers" so that one could select which file type(s) one would play trailers in front of. It would be really cool to be able to select a movie in Theater View and when selecting play, MC would first show a random trailer or two from a specific folder and then the movie. Is it maybe already possible to set it up using playlists or something?
Cheers,
Audun

My system:
ASUS  P8Z68 V-PRO/GEN3, 8GB RAM, Core i5-2500K
EVGA Nvidia GTX 970 SSC, 4GB RAM
Antec P180 case w/Seasonic X460 fanless PSU, water cooled by Zalman Reserator 1+ w/extra DDC pump
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
Sony VPL-HW30ES 3D projector
Yamaha RX-V3900 receiver and custom built 2Ch power amp for front/stereo speakers
Klipsch Reference/SVS 7.1 speaker system
Always running the latest available version of MC
Pages: [1]   Go Up