INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Multiple Artists in tree view  (Read 760 times)

smOOzz

• Junior Woodchuck
  • fine and warm
Multiple Artists in tree view
« on: January 30, 2010, 07:14:42 pm »

Under what conditions can I change the Album Artist Auto column details in the Library Tree to (Multiple Artists) and retain the Artist column showing the individual track artists.  Sometimes changing to (Multiple Artists) enforces a similar change to the Artist column and I lose the individual artist for each track. eg, a soundtrack album.  

I can go back and alter the indivual track/artist tag info but that's hard work.   But even that approach does not work on at least 1 album listing I have come across so far.  If I alter the Artist name showing where Multiple Artist should be it will change to (Multiple Artists) under Album Artist auto  but will also change the Artist name under Artist column to (Multiple Artists).  And vice versa.
Any clues appreciated.

Peter

Sorry Guys If I confused you all.  Have had some unusual tagging situations arise with MC tagging recently so I've had to start using an external tagger to sort things out filewise until I can understand what's going on inside MC14.   This operator error probably.   Have been able to fix the above problem and a couple of others for now.

Peter
Pages: [1]   Go Up