INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Double Click in Theater View  (Read 1411 times)

Rudy81

• Junior Woodchuck
Double Click in Theater View
« on: October 21, 2010, 03:00:37 pm »

First let me say that MC 15 is really nice!  I just upgraded from MC 12 to MC 15.0.136. Well done and keep up the good work.

I am having difficulty getting the following to work.  When in theater view, no matter how I click, MC takes me to the "file properties".  I have gone through every option in the options menu for the double click and jump options and cannot get the song to start playing.  I have to manually hit 'play all' to get it to start.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but can you help. This functionality worked well in MC 12.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Double Click in Theater View
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2010, 03:14:57 pm »

There is no double-click in Theater View.  It is built around five key + green button navigation, so it's a conscience decision not to have two types of click / enter. 

However, a play command is on the top roller of every view and only requires a single click.

You might try a remote or touch screen for the best experience with Theater View.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2010, 03:16:30 pm »

On a keyboard, you could try using just the arrow keys and the enter key.  They should do it all.

Rudy81

• Junior Woodchuck
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2010, 03:25:27 pm »

Ok. Thank you for the prompt reply.  Just have to get used to a new way of doing it.

Great job on MC15.
Pages: [1]   Go Up