INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Locked views?  (Read 7011 times)

Media Freak

• Junior Woodchuck
  • My middle name is MEDIA
Re: Locked views?
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2010, 01:26:19 am »

Sorry for bringing an old thread up, but i noticed some weird behavior with split/locked views.

If i set my my views to lets say split views=2 with the second view being locked to Playing Now and then restart the client, both views will reset to whatever i have set in Options -> startup -> Startup Interface. I know the existence of "last location" option in there, but that's not a solution.

I thought I was the only person who notice this. MC doesn't keep the "View" lock after all. Once the program restart, it goes back to default. I though it was a set and forget it until I decide to change the views myself. So, currently as is, it is what I'd call Temporary Lock. It's a pain to reset, unlock then lock again every time the program starts.

I'm hoping some fix will come for this in upcoming updates.
My Music collection runs 24/7; I threw away the Stop button.

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #51 on: September 03, 2010, 02:39:01 am »

I thought I was the only person who notice this. MC doesn't keep the "View" lock after all. Once the program restart, it goes back to default. I though it was a set and forget it until I decide to change the views myself. So, currently as is, it is what I'd call Temporary Lock. It's a pain to reset, unlock then lock again every time the program starts.

I'm hoping some fix will come for this in upcoming updates.
it is set and forget, as arbiter said, when you set the startup interface to last location.

:)
gab

Media Freak

• Junior Woodchuck
  • My middle name is MEDIA
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2010, 03:31:06 pm »

Ahh!! got it!! Well, thanks Gab for the tip.
My Music collection runs 24/7; I threw away the Stop button.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up