INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Itunes 9 updating  (Read 3255 times)

jackwonder

Itunes 9 updating
« on: May 15, 2010, 11:01:30 am »

Hi everybody!
I just got a problem from itunes I think. I use two music programs. Itunes for the music on my portable and JRiver for the music I keep on a separate hard disk. Both programs are on my portable. Itunes updated itself this week (current version is 9.1.1.12) and since that, There is no more link between JRiver and the hard disk! Everytime I try to play a song on the J River, it says that the media points are not in the right location or that the files are filtered by access Control. The strange thing is that I did not move any file (and I can see them on my hard disk) and I did not touch the access control thing. Looks like I’am going to have to redo all my library set up, and that I lost all my setting. Does anybody have a clue what happen and if I can fix that?

bbienkowski

Re: Itunes 9 updating
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2010, 12:39:56 pm »

Same issue here....I just finished importing all my songs and 80% have the access control issue.  Strange, I can go straight to the hard drive folder, the song is listed with the JR logo, and click it to play but, it won't play from the JR dashboard.........still investigating.
Pages: [1]   Go Up