INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wish List  (Read 1053 times)

imjerrys

• Recent member
Wish List
« on: May 31, 2010, 01:13:55 pm »

I have been using MC13 and then 14. I just installed MC15 and I have the same peeves.

1. In Options, DSP Studio, Output Format, I would like another rule to set Sample Rate. For recordings made at 192,000 Hz, I play back at the same 192,000 Hz. However, for recordings made at 44.1 kHz, I play back at 176.4 kHz. If a rule to set this automatically was present, I would not have to ever go to this screen and reset the Output Format.

2. Also in Options, DSP Studio, Output Format, we still have to X out of the window instead of having an OK button at the bottom.

3. The little Display window on the lower left is REALLY annoying, popping up whenever tracks are manually selected. Can we PLEASE have the option to not have the Display window pop up automatically?

Thanks for considering these suggestions. Great product!

Jerry Seigel

--> Prism Orpheus Digital Interface, Windows 7 computer, Levinson preamp, Bryston amplifiers, YG Acoustics speakers, Mogami cables

www.LPTransforms.com
www.10Audio.com

Happy listening.

Regards,
JerryS

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Wish List
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2010, 02:22:47 pm »

I have been using MC13 and then 14. I just installed MC15 and I have the same peeves.

1. In Options, DSP Studio, Output Format, I would like another rule to set Sample Rate. For recordings made at 192,000 Hz, I play back at the same 192,000 Hz. However, for recordings made at 44.1 kHz, I play back at 176.4 kHz. If a rule to set this automatically was present, I would not have to ever go to this screen and reset the Output Format.

Can you think how we could word this for the "Resample:" option? 

It seems like this might work:
Resample: Only sources less than 192,000 Hz
Sample rate: 176,400 Hz

It feels a bit specialized.  Does anyone else want this?

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

imjerrys

• Recent member
Re: Wish List
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2010, 11:05:17 pm »

That would be great, Matt. Thank you for considering my suggestions!

Jerry Seigel
Editor
10Audio.com
Happy listening.

Regards,
JerryS
Pages: [1]   Go Up