INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New Theme  (Read 4892 times)

Alexander243

• Recent member
  • Author of "Albedo"
New Theme
« on: June 16, 2010, 06:43:32 pm »

Ok so I just released my last theme for J river Media Center/Jukebox. I decided not to uploaded here because I want to have more control over it.

Preview and download here http://alexander234.deviantart.com/#/d2ryzot

kurushi

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: New Theme
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 05:09:38 am »

Waouw now i really like it !
Bug I have a magic pink color in the corner when i have in full screen with it.

I love you're scrollbars (but the shadow effect need to be dropped i think and the grey rounded need to have a little more brightness.)
Tabs are now excellent!

Usually dark skins with white polices make me cry but this one have perfect contrast.

Very nice job 8)

Alexander243

• Recent member
  • Author of "Albedo"
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 08:12:15 pm »

I love you're scrollbars (but the shadow effect need to be dropped i think and the grey rounded need to have a little more brightness.)
Tabs are now excellent!

Usually dark skins with white polices make me cry but this one have perfect contrast.

Very nice job 8)

I will fix the full screen corner bug and I will see if I can come up with something better for the scrollbars.

Alexander243

• Recent member
  • Author of "Albedo"
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 04:12:40 pm »

theme updated : fix pink corners when maximized

kurushi

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2010, 11:26:12 am »

Very nice scrollbars this time!
Thx for the fix!
Here a little tweak to suit my need u can notice i have switched to black the gridlines colour.And dropped the 3d effect on the list selection back but you're is really good just my taste...
And a touch of colour!
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7576/aircustom.png   [edit by JimH to remove large image]

By gigapotatoes at 2010-06-22
I really like to use it again Excellent works and thx to had share it with us :-*

Fabricio

• No one has patience with me.
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 08:21:33 pm »

Very nice scrollbars this time!
Thx for the fix!
Here a little tweak to suit my need u can notice i have switched to black the gridlines colour.And dropped the 3d effect on the list selection back but you're is really good just my taste...
And a touch of colour!
http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/7576/aircustom.png   [edit by JimH to remove large image]

By gigapotatoes at 2010-06-22
I really like to use it again Excellent works and thx to had share it with us :-*

Very good. I like. How to do?

Fabricio

• No one has patience with me.
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 08:27:29 pm »

Skin "Silent Night", too.

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2010, 09:57:47 am »

For me, this is your best work yet. Very Adobe-esque. I like it a lot, and that's a big deal coming from me, because I'm really not a big fan of dark skins!!
Keep up the good work.

Regards,
-marko

circuitsender

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2010, 02:20:59 am »

Media Center is my favorite program! Personally, I prefer the minimalist approach to UI design. Was very excited to see trends in this direction  in more recent skins, like Albedo first, then Pearl (my 2nd fav).  But NOW!  This is my favorite skin hands down!  It's the only one I use now! Clean, crisp, easy on eyes at night...it's just plain sexy.  Great work... thank you for designing the MC skin I've always wanted!   :)

Alexander243

• Recent member
  • Author of "Albedo"
« Reply #9 on: October 10, 2010, 11:54:24 am »

Media Center is my favorite program! Personally, I prefer the minimalist approach to UI design. Was very excited to see trends in this direction  in more recent skins, like Albedo first, then Pearl (my 2nd fav).  But NOW!  This is my favorite skin hands down!  It's the only one I use now! Clean, crisp, easy on eyes at night...it's just plain sexy.  Great work... thank you for designing the MC skin I've always wanted!   :)

Thanks, I'm really glad you see the beauty and simplicity of this theme as I see it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up