INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 'Last Played is not within' for images in 3D Visualization Images smartlist  (Read 1359 times)

imugli

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

One for the devs -

I have ~3600 photos on my MC and a 3D Visualization Images smartlist set up.

What I want to do is make the smartlist not show images that have been displayed within the last 10 days.

I have the smartlist rules setup to supposedly do this, but it doesn't seem to see an image as played if it's only been displayed within the slideshow i.e if I check the last played field for an image I've just seen in the slideshow, it says 'Never Played'.

Is there any way around this?

Cheers,

Justin.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!

Sorry, but "playing" an image in a visualization doesn't currently count as playback.

Would it be possible to use regular image playback, or do you want the 3D transitions?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

imugli

• MC Beta Team

Thanks for getting back to me Matt.

The 3D transitions aren't the be all and end all, so yes, would be happy to use regular image playback.

The reason I use the 3D transitions is simply so I don't have to press play for the music, then go back and choose the images I want to display from a particular album or playlist or whatever.

Don't know how hard it would be to implement an 'Image Playback' display option that jumps to the standard image playback function (therefore counting as playback), calling from the 3d Visualization Images playlist?

Either way, it's not a deal breaker.

Thanks again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up