INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Specify exact thumbnail size in pixels?  (Read 922 times)

DavidCognito

Specify exact thumbnail size in pixels?
« on: July 20, 2010, 07:58:46 am »

In MC14 we can specify exact thumbnail size in pixels. I'm just trying out MC15 and cannot find this facility. Has it been removed?

If it has, is it possible to bring it back? The reason is that I want the exact same size thumbnails in different views (Artists, Genre, Albums, etc.) and I cannot achieve that with the slider - it's too coarse.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Specify exact thumbnail size in pixels?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 07:00:53 pm »

The view settings system was updated in v15.  The only way to set the thumbnail size is with the slider at the top right of the view.

However, this is the first report I've heard that the slider is too coarse.  Maybe try mousing over the slider and using the mouse wheel.  It offers quite fine control.

The thumbnail spacing can be changed in the view header menu.  The aspect ratio is selected automatically based on the thumbnails being displayed.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

DavidCognito

Re: Specify exact thumbnail size in pixels?
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 10:07:22 am »

Thanks, Matt - I'll try the mouse wheel tip - that should at least allow me to size thumbnails consistently, although I'd still like to have the option of setting exact pixel size if you ever reconsider providing the option again. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up