INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art from Panes View to 3D Albums View  (Read 978 times)

seldenr

• Recent member
Cover Art from Panes View to 3D Albums View
« on: August 02, 2010, 04:01:48 pm »

There are several albums which MC does not have cover art on file.  I find them on the internet (mostly Amazon) and download the cover art.  Then I easily add the artwork to each album in the Panes view.  I have set MC15 to also save the artwork to the file in which the music files reside (as is suggested in Options).

Then when I go to 3D Albums view, some of the cover art is there and some is not.  Some of the cover art is that found by MC and some is that I added.  I checked a couple that were missing cover art, and indeed the art is in the proper folder.

How do I get the 3D Albums view to show all of the cover art?  Or put another way, how do I add cover art to the 3D Albums view?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Cover Art from Panes View to 3D Albums View
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 04:03:28 pm »

Under MC options, go to Tree and View/Thumbnails and choose to rebuild all.

seldenr

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 04:48:11 pm »

Thanks Jim.  As always you are very prompt. 
I went into Options, then clicked on "Tree and View".  Then there is a tab for "Thumbnails" and one of the selections is to "build missing thumbnails" (since there was no option to "rebuild thumbnails").  This ran for about a minute, but there was no change in the cover art on 3D Albmus view.  Same cover art as before, even though almost all of the cover art in Panes view is there.  Did I do something wrong?

seldenr

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2010, 05:49:35 pm »

Jim and anyone interested.

I think I figured out how to fix the problem.  Although this may be the slow and hard way, it does work. 

I simply selected all tunes in the applicable album and instructed MC to add cover art from file.  Once it completed this task the cover art did appear in both Panes view and 3D Albums view.  Somehow or other when I added the cover art to the album, I must not have added it to all tunes on that album so 3D did not recognize the album.  Hope that helps!
Pages: [1]   Go Up