INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3D DVDs?  (Read 1054 times)

stewart7210

• Recent member
3D DVDs?
« on: August 12, 2010, 01:42:41 am »

Love the 3D Albums view; however, when I try to use the same View when viewing my DVDs the pictures on the 3D Wall are still square, cutting off the top and bottom of the rectangular DVD Cover Image.  Is there a way to change/edit the 3D Display so that the whole rectangular DVD cover is displayed, making it look like a wall of 3D DVD Covers?

Thanks,

J.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: 3D DVDs?
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2010, 09:04:13 am »

Currently it doesn't auto-adjust the aspect ratio.  I agree this would be a nice enhancement.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

fitbrit

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2010, 09:20:44 am »

This was mentioned a long time ago when the view first became available. I stopped using the view then, because I'm mainly a video user of MC... and the square/cropped video covers didn't do it for me. It would be nice to see this changed, but others may feel it would destroy the uniformity of the wall.

stewart7210

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 07:06:28 pm »

As an upgrade user from MC12, I think you have a great opportunity to cover it all for HTPC.  I just recently put together a fanless Hfx Box with TV, Blu-Ray, and Music (FLAC) coupled with my 52" LCDTV, MC15 is 90% of perfect for me.  It definitely has the look to go with my modern Condo and I love what you've done with Theater View.  You definitely have my vote for the aspect ratio change for displaying DVD Covers.  HDTV support would be great too for displaying TV from my Clear QAM Card.

Thanks All,

J.
Pages: [1]   Go Up