INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Audiobooks Should Display Description Tag In Mouseover Tooltip Like Video  (Read 978 times)

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

This is a pretty simple request... When we fill our video files with a [Description] tag (such as with the Lookup Movie Info From Wikipedia), we get the contents of the [Description] tag in the normal popup tooltip that you get when you mouseover a file in Standard View.

I'd like to implement the same features for my Audiobooks using the descriptions available in Wikipedia.  If I manually add them though, I still only get the sad normal audio popover.

Can we have access to the same popover we have for video when a file is tagged with [Media Sub Type] = Audiobook?  I think if someone goes to the trouble of entering a description for their Audiobooks, then they'd probably like an easy, Wife-friendly way to see that info.

(Of course, even better would be Wikipedia Lookups tailored for Audiobooks, and another for TV Shows, but I won't push my luck.)
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/

666JackTheKnife666

• World Citizen

Us Audio book listener's are the sad retarded little brothers to every other kind of media user, don't expect any audio book love anytime soon. We aren't important enough to warrant any attention.

We don't get fields in any audio tagging standard's, no one cares about audio book listeners.
how nice it would be if mp3 had tag's for Author,Book title,Series Title,Series Volume & Synopses
Mka offers some hope but I haven't got my head around how to tag Mka containers yet, I don't think that MC can see all the files with tags in the Mka container yet anyway.

glynor

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

Any love?  Seems like a simple thing.
"Some cultures are defined by their relationship to cheese."

Visit me on the Interweb Thingie: http://glynor.com/
Pages: [1]   Go Up