INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where is my Track Info?  (Read 1381 times)

nnth

• Recent member
Where is my Track Info?
« on: September 08, 2010, 09:04:46 am »

Hi! Long time didn't look around and I was very impress with the new website. However when I look at the Accessories Page, I couldn't find my 3 Track Info templates. They are: NNTH Track Info, NNTH Track Info II & NNTH Track Info II (Theater Version)  >:( .

As far as I know, there's a lots of users downloaded and using it already. I were really happy to see my contribution is useful here, so removed them without any reasons is kind of frustration for me!

I would like to know the reason why they've been removed; Or; if my plugins need some updated?

Thanks

PS: Sorry for my English!

gappie

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Where is my Track Info?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 09:10:35 am »

they are still there, but choose mc 14 at the left. there has been some changes and threads about them. so it might be that they do not work with mc 15.

:)
gab

nnth

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2010, 09:14:41 am »

Thanks for the info! ;D

BumbleDawg

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 05:11:19 pm »

Registered just to say that NNTH's Track Info II is one of many, but major reasons why I'm using JRiver. And would like to personally thank NNTH for developing such a simple, elegant display. :)

That said however, after reading the visualization incompatibilities with MC 15.0.8x onwards, I must say I'm very disappointed. :( I read the technical justifications for the exclusion this feature, and I understand the reasoning, so I won't complain.

But now that the developer of the plugin is here, I'm crossing every appendage I have in the hope that he'd write up a new plugin that is fully compatible with MC15's new system of handling the wrapper.

Cheers.
Pages: [1]   Go Up