INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Image (Large Thumbnail) not showing  (Read 2086 times)

lostvibrations

• World Citizen
Image (Large Thumbnail) not showing
« on: November 30, 2010, 02:10:49 pm »

I have an audio view set up to group by date imported. I have "Image (large thumbnail)" selected as one of the columns. The space for the thumbnail appears, though the thumbnail is not shown. Any ideas why JRiver refuses to show the thumbnail despite it being selected? I have it working before.

If I go into "customise view" for the node, scroll down to "tree" then "image" and select "audio", the thumbnails are shown. But I don't want the tree icon to be the same as the others and hence I selected "folder" as the image.

Thanks

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Image (Large Thumbnail) not showing
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 02:10:38 pm »

I have an audio view set up to group by date imported. I have "Image (large thumbnail)" selected as one of the columns. The space for the thumbnail appears, though the thumbnail is not shown. Any ideas why JRiver refuses to show the thumbnail despite it being selected? I have it working before.

Image (large thumbnail) is only available in grouped file lists.  In the view header menu, check 'Group By'.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

atreides

• Junior Woodchuck
Re: Image (Large Thumbnail) not showing
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2022, 07:42:28 pm »

Image (large thumbnail) is only available in grouped file lists.  In the view header menu, check 'Group By'.

Thank you for solving my problem (12 years later).
Pages: [1]   Go Up