Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Help!  (Read 1628 times)

tiptupjr94

Help!
« on: January 04, 2011, 05:41:26 pm »

Hi everyone... first-time poster and all, but I just downloaded Media Jukebox the other day and it's pretty cool. Considering switching to it full time. Before I do, I have two questions:

1. How do I minimize Media Jukebox to the system tray?
2. In the "Panes" view, when there's an album that has songs with featured artists, the album is classified as being by "Various Artists" rather than what's in the Album Artist field. How can I fix this? As an example, here is a picture: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z72/Tiptup_Jr/mediajukebox.png

How do I change that from "The Fame by Various Artists" to "The Fame by Lady Gaga"?

Niacin

Re: Help!
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 03:55:01 am »

I only downloaded this a couple of days ago and that was a setting I found quickly  :)

To minimise (version 14.0.188) Tools, Options, general, Interface - second box down

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2011, 06:17:57 am »

Hi everyone... first-time poster and all, but I just downloaded Media Jukebox the other day and it's pretty cool. Considering switching to it full time. Before I do, I have two questions:

1. How do I minimize Media Jukebox to the system tray?
2. In the "Panes" view, when there's an album that has songs with featured artists, the album is classified as being by "Various Artists" rather than what's in the Album Artist field. How can I fix this? As an example, here is a picture: http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z72/Tiptup_Jr/mediajukebox.png

How do I change that from "The Fame by Various Artists" to "The Fame by Lady Gaga"?

Have a look at this wiki topic.
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Album_Artist_and_Album_Artist_%28Auto%29

In short,  there is a hidden tag called Album Artist. Make sure all the tracks on the album read Lady GaGa in the Album Artist field.

tiptupjr94

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2011, 08:02:52 am »

Alright, I'm back again:

1. Actually, what I meant was being able to minimize Media Jukebox into a Mini Player that's actually embedded in the taskbar (like iTunes). This isn't really an urgent issue but if someone knew how to do this that'd be great.

2. Both Album Artist AND Album Artists (Auto) are set to Lady Gaga, but it still says "The Fame by Various Artists". You can see this in the screencap I posted as well. I'm actually starting to think you can't fix this (but I'd love to be proven wrong!)

So any more input on these subjects would be greatly appreciated.

Niacin

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2011, 08:45:13 am »

Are any of the individual tracks attributed to Lady .... and any other name? If they are not all exactly "Lady Gaga" it can show various artists for the album
Pages: [1]   Go Up