INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sound Volume doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab  (Read 4666 times)

PaulJager

Sound Volume doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab
« on: January 11, 2011, 06:11:42 am »

Hello,

I have since two weeks the MC15 and the sound quality is perfect.
I have the MC15 on my notebook and the Samsung Galaxy Tab for the remote with Gizmo.
The notebook is connected with an USB cable to my Arcam rDAC and to my stereo amplifier.
The settings are for the output mode: direct sound.
Output mode settings: Arcam rDAC.

The problem is that I can't the volume lower or higher in the commands and either on my Galaxy Tab volume keys.
What do I wrong.

Thanks.

Paul

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Sound Volume doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 06:52:44 am »

You should be able to get better sound quality with ASIO or WASAPI.  Please see this link:
http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Audio_Output_Modes

MC can use several volume options.  Try changing them.  You can click on the speaker icon next to the volume slider to change volume.

Try these directly from MC (not Gizmo) to see if changing volume in MC has an effect.

PaulJager

Re: Sound Volume doesn't work on my Samsung Galaxy Tab
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2011, 02:09:37 pm »

Thanks Jim, I change it into internal volume and the volume keys of the Galaxy Tab is working now also the commands in Gizmo volume up en down.
Strange... I hear a sound quality between the system volume and the internal volume. The system volume sounds much better.

I have a Dell Latitude XP D820 notebook with the SigmaTel HD audio.
Is it possible for me to install the ASIO or ASIO4ALL driver with my SigmaTel and where can I download the driver?

Thanks again.

Pages: [1]   Go Up