INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Smartlist for single year - *** Solved ***  (Read 1288 times)

Niacin

Smartlist for single year - *** Solved ***
« on: January 14, 2011, 01:10:08 pm »

HI all

I have only just discovered Media Center and am attempting to create a simple Smartlist that is merely albums released from one particular year. In the rules I selected "Date", qualifier +"Is" and then typed 1973 (the year in question) in the long box. After saving and subsequently editing, the year field shows "05/26/1905" and not surprisingly, the list is empty. I have played around with this for a while and am getting nowhere. Any ideas?

Thanks

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Smartlist for single year
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2011, 04:24:26 pm »

Try "Year" instead of "Date"

HI all

I have only just discovered Media Center and am attempting to create a simple Smartlist that is merely albums released from one particular year. In the rules I selected "Date", qualifier +"Is" and then typed 1973 (the year in question) in the long box. After saving and subsequently editing, the year field shows "05/26/1905" and not surprisingly, the list is empty. I have played around with this for a while and am getting nowhere. Any ideas?

Thanks

Niacin

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 05:33:30 pm »

Aha! ;D

Thanks

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 05:38:06 pm »

Glad to help. Welcome to the board, it's a pretty friendly place, helping people make the most of a great piece of software.

Aha! ;D

Thanks

Niacin

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2011, 02:38:55 am »

A friendly place - are you sure this is the internet?  ;)

Thanks, I'm sure I'll have some more queries! I intend to give this one a little more attention than the other program - Media Gorillla (sic), which I uninstalled that after only a few days - preferring, of all things, WMP! It takes all sorts I guess ::)
Pages: [1]   Go Up