INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tracks split into multiple albums of the same name?  (Read 2036 times)

Halo242

Tracks split into multiple albums of the same name?
« on: February 20, 2011, 08:48:43 pm »

Hello,
I'm having a weird issue with  some  of my albums.  There are a few instances where once an artist is selected I have an album and gets listed twice but like its broken up, some tracks on one and some on the other and in both do not follow a track list order.  This occurs in the default bottom pane not in the panes above, in the panes above it lists it once.  I clean all my music with tag and rename to edit and fix and seldom have issues.  Even if I do a resort of album by track listing it still doesn't  conform to the track list order.  Can anyone shed light on this?  I made sure all fields are exactly the same and nothing is off and I cant figure it out and its driving me mad.

-Paul

Halo242

Re: Tracks split into multiple albums of the same name?
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 09:01:44 pm »

Ive resolved the  tracks splitting into multiple albums I think.  The track listing out of order I cant figure out now.  All tracks are in the same folder for each album

Niacin

Re: Tracks split into multiple albums of the same name?
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 09:50:02 pm »

If you are using the standard Library views, some of them do not show the tracks by number order but by track name. Try playing with a new, custom view and see how different Library view criteria work
Pages: [1]   Go Up