INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Netflix Issue  (Read 874 times)

Arenab

Netflix Issue
« on: February 28, 2011, 12:36:52 am »

i am having an issue i have had since MC15. i have had versions since 12 and am very happy with the product in many many ways. i use it as a home theatre with an HD project and 5.5' screen.

i have had a continued issue with Netflix since MC15 where during playback the video will "shutter" or pause(for only an instant). in MC 15 this happened every 60 seconds or so but since upgrading to MC16 it has gotten down to happening every 3 seconds or so and is very annoying. the audio does not skip and seems fine. but the video is somewhat choppy. Also the other other question is while there be a build that will retain my login info. currently it brings up my queue and seems to be logged in however when i launch a netflix video it asked for my username and password. i have the "Remember me" check off, but it just seems to not have affect.

If i use netflix thru the browser it works fine. this only happens withing MC

I am running a basic XP pro SP3 machine with 3gig ram running MC15 (and now MC16 build 16.0.39 )IE8 and there is no other software on this machine i have also uninstalled the SEP antivirus for troublshooting. i use it specifically for MC and nothing else. i have MC running on start up.

Any help would be great. I love the product and this is really the only feature that really bothers me.

Thanks
Pages: [1]   Go Up