INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to hide the left colum?  (Read 5081 times)

koolmees

• World Citizen
How to hide the left colum?
« on: March 06, 2011, 02:36:13 am »

On the left of the screen I see Start, Current playlist, Action screen etc. I can hide it manually, but is there a setting to hide it automatically?

wig

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: How to hide the left colum?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2011, 06:13:11 am »

On the left of the screen I see Start, Current playlist, Action screen etc. I can hide it manually, but is there a setting to hide it automatically?

I'm not sure about a command, but if you go to Tool -> Options -> Startup --> Starting Interface and set Mode to Last View View, this should preserve the closed status of the left-hand screen.

koolmees

• World Citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2011, 07:25:22 am »

Unfortunately, that's not he solution. :-\

wig

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2011, 08:14:23 am »

Unfortunately, that's not he solution. :-\

Ah, I didn't notice this was the Media Center 12 forum before I posted. Is that the version you're actually using?

koolmees

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2011, 08:16:03 am »

Yes, it is.

marko

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 09:12:17 am »

The solution is to upgrade to v15 (which at this time will include a v16 license) and then you have the option of specifying that if the tree (aka the left panel) is closed when MC is closed, that it remain closed when MC is next launched.

v12 was a real sweet spot in MC's history, especially so with regards to its view scheme setup, quite simply, you really didn't need the tree all that much.

Versions 13 and 14 that followed brought changes to the view scheme setup that are a bit different, so, if you've stuck with v12 all this time, I'd strongly recommend that you try out v15 before upgrading (you can have both installed at the same time quite safely) to see what you think of the current view scheme arrangements.

Regards,
-marko.

koolmees

• World Citizen
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 10:34:49 am »

Where can I read the differences between version 12 and 15?

And is it possible to change the font of the the track information on the screen?

And my third question (I know, wrong section): is it possible to play MC 15 on my Logitech squeezebox? If so, I will buy 15 sure!  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up