INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Taskbar Integration buttons  (Read 1998 times)

natureimpulse

• Recent member
Taskbar Integration buttons
« on: March 24, 2011, 06:55:32 pm »

Hi all,

When I play directly video file with two clicks on the mouse my task bar buttons of the MC player are disappearing.
If I play audio file in the same way the task bar buttons are there every time.

Any ideas!?? 

natureimpulse

• Recent member
Re: Taskbar Integration buttons
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 08:09:31 pm »

I test that issue on another PC and its the same story. MC its loosing the task bar integration buttons in the the following way. MC its close---> I see video file on the hard drive...its doesnt matter witch--> double click to play---> MC play the video file without this buttons...

natureimpulse

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2011, 07:38:38 am »

Can anybody report for the issue witch I am speaking about...

So MC must be close (its important)--> Find a video file on the HDD--> double click to play the file--> Check for the task bar integration buttons if are visible...

That's only with doesn't matter witch video format files..

rick.ca

• Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 03:49:31 pm »

It works for me. It's difficult to tell from your screen shots, but it looks like PN is selected, yet there's no video playing there. Is your video playing in a detached window or in the action window? If you're able to launch a video in that state (I don't know how—mine always start full screen in Display View), it would make sense that there are no player controls associated with the main window.

natureimpulse

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2011, 06:47:37 pm »

Yes the default view in MC its 'playing now' but I think that doesn't matter in my way... In both of the ways I am playing a video file like the main window is minimise... When I move the cursor of the mouse on the preview window on the task bar there are no buttons only in the following way...

If I open first MC and from the player I open any video file, the task bar integration buttons are there, but like I said in my comments if MC its close and I play a video file with 2 clicks of the mouse, MC its loading without this buttons

natureimpulse

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 04:46:08 pm »

I saw the following when I play different types of files audio and video external with MC player and with some of them I have every time taskbar integration buttons

with taskbar integration buttons - mp3, wmv
without taskbar integration buttons - avi, mpeg, flv, mp4, mov

That's mean something...
Pages: [1]   Go Up