INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Clear Playing Now  (Read 1020 times)

dcwebman

• Citizen of the Universe
Clear Playing Now
« on: March 31, 2011, 07:54:39 am »

Perhaps I use MC differently than others. At work, I'm always listening to music. I fill up Playing Now with some music and when it's done, I clear Playing Now and load it up again. In previous versions of MC, I right-clicked on Playing Now in the tree and selected Clear Playing Now. Now I have to find the Zone 1, since that's all I run at work, and then select it from there. That's the only place I can find Clear Playing Now unless I go through the menus.

I've been using 16 since it first came out and I'm still trying to right-click on either Playing Now or Playing from Main Library to clear Playing Now. Obviously after years of using MC it's ingrained into my head.

Years ago I had to add Playing Now on the top Toolbar instead of trying to find it buried in the middle of the tree but that's not necessary anymore. But Clear Playing Now isn't an option for the toolbar. Is there an easier way to Clear Playing Now?
Jeff

Lasse_Lus

Re: Clear Playing Now
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 07:58:09 am »

you can add a mcc command triggered via a "short cut key" in Resource.xml
MT5FR

dcwebman

Re: Clear Playing Now
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 01:10:15 pm »

Thanks. I already have a shortcut key set up for Play/Pause. I set up one for Clear Playing Now but I don't really want it be global. I can only get it to work though if it is Global="1". Should it be defined some other way so it only works when MC has the focus?

Code: [Select]
<Entry Key="Ctrl;Shift;0" Command="10049" Global="1" />
Jeff
Pages: [1]   Go Up