Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC16  (Read 1189 times)

kweaver

• Recent member
MC16
« on: May 03, 2011, 04:44:09 pm »

Thanks, Jim.  I'd like to use (and pay for) MC16 because of all its positive reviews (and I really like the secure ripping), but I'm really new to this and have already encountered 2 annoying issues (which I am sure aren't all that odd, but being a newbie...)

1.  I imported all the file information into MC16, but many, many albums are now split into 1, 2, 3 and sometimes 4 different versions, with sometimes only 1 or 2 songs on each version.  I know I could go in, figure out what's up with the tags, and change everything manually, but that's a trip I really don't have that much time to take.  Is there another way to fix?

2.  I've noticed that when I rip from MC, the order of the songs in the actual music file on my external drive  is different than on the cd.  Looks like it arranges them alphabetically (with no track numbers).  I guess it really doesn't matter, since they are in the correct order in the library, but it still bugs me.  If, in the future, I want to use another media player, will the songs in the file revert to their cd sequencing?

Any advice to put a new user (and newbie to the whole digitize-my-music-thing) at ease?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
MC16
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011, 08:00:14 pm »

On #2, I'm not sure why you see this.  Try clicking on track# to sort by track#.

KingSparta

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC16
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2011, 11:26:35 am »

After You Put A DVD In To Rip, Click On

Options

Then Click On File Location

Change The File Name Rule To

Custom

[Track #] - [Artist] - [Album] - [Name]

They Also Have Some Predefined Formats.

I Don't Understand the first question, If you could post a image of what your talking about, or send me a picture of what your talking about maybe i can help, mfarmer1 @ nc.rr dot com

This topic is in the wrong forum.
Retired Military, Airborne, Air Assault, And Flight Wings.
Model Trains, Internet, Ham Radio
https://MyAAGrapevines.com
https://centercitybbs.com
Fayetteville, NC, USA
Pages: [1]   Go Up