INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Back Button  (Read 1468 times)

tunetyme

• Galactic Citizen
  • Have tunes will travel
Back Button
« on: May 31, 2011, 08:43:25 am »

It would be nice when you use the back button that it would take you back to the place you were.  For example, I have a smartlist called Rock which has all my Rock tracks.  If I click on an album to make some edits and then use the back button it takes back to the track list from the beginning (the A's).  This makes editing a very time consuming process.  Also, when you are in add art, it always takes you back to the first file folder.  It would be nice if it could take you back to the point where you selected a specific artist.

These changes would save a lot of time when you are working on your database.

Thanks!

Tunetyme

vagskal

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Back Button
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 12:36:14 pm »

+1

Useful enhancement if it is at all possible.

kensn

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 12:54:46 pm »

+1

I agree, useful in certain situations...

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

rick.ca

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2011, 01:52:12 pm »

It would be nice when you use the back button that it would take you back to the place you were.

I have no idea what I might be doing differently, but this is exactly how it behaves for me.

tunetyme

• Galactic Citizen
  • Have tunes will travel
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2011, 02:23:38 pm »

Rick CA:

Are you working in a smart list?  In .86 from main audio list it works correctly where it will take you back to the exact place in your list.

I saw one suggestion that would take you directly to the artist or album folder depending on which arrow you click on in the artist or album column.  That would be best of all possible worlds.

One of the great tools I use has been the ability to select a various artist CD (I store them by artist\album) and click on cover art - add from file and the album art and is saved it under each artist\album and named artist - album.jpg.  This way I can always use quick find cover art if I should lose some of my cover art which seems to happen from time to time.

Tunetyme

rick.ca

« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2011, 03:11:02 pm »

Are you working in a smart list?

Yes. And my main audio view (in which the search result is shown) is a Panes View. I suppose it wouldn't work properly if it were a Categories View.
Pages: [1]   Go Up