INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Installation process deletes user content in Skins/Theater View/Themes/Default  (Read 1016 times)

FastKayak

• World Citizen

This might be a bug or a feature or possibly unintended behavior.  Once-upon-a-time I don't believe the installation process cleared the Default directory.  

Now that build         16.0.79 - 10. NEW: Options > Theater View > Theme > Fadeout Cover Art In Playing Now Display is a three-state option: No / Only for online media slideshow (recommended) / Always

allows for custom content in the default theme it would be wonderful if the installation process left the non-J River content alone during the upgrade.  Like I said, I believe it once did.  

Thanks,  Larry/FastKayak

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe

I have found it easier and more reliable to make my own theme, then it does not get overwritten..

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

The Mastermind

• World Citizen

I just want to have to stop deleting the Van Goch images after every upgrade. Much as I love his art, I don't think it's right for my TV.

FastKayak

• World Citizen

Thanks Kensn for the suggestion, I took the plunge and built my own theme too.  Very simple and so far it seems to solve my problem.

FastKayak / Larry

Daydream

• Citizen of the Universe

I just want to have to stop deleting the Van Goch images after every upgrade. Much as I love his art, I don't think it's right for my TV.

Can't agree more. I'm of the opinion that Rembrandt is the greatest Dutch master of all. :D
Pages: [1]   Go Up