INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: date imported not working  (Read 894 times)

savoy

• Recent member
date imported not working
« on: June 12, 2011, 02:32:30 pm »

upon installation the date imported field for my vids was all accurate with the mm/dd/yyyy/timestamp in the field. however since the initial import all the files have imported with just the mm/dd/yyy and no time stamp. the date is not stable though. every day it is updated with that days date and still no time stamp so my new vids are buried in the list. this has rendered my recently imported list useless. i have tried reinstalling and clearing library data as well as moving the files around and changing the file names.

i'm currently using 16.0.105

thanks in advance.

savoy

• Recent member
Re: date imported not working
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 11:21:47 pm »

i noticed that the on screen clock is not sync'd up with the time on my computer. i was unable to find any setting for it in the options menu. could this be part of the problem?

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2011, 11:39:43 pm »

I'm sure MC gets the time directly from Windows.  It displays it using the current locale.

Is your system's clock changing due to any of a) the system's CMOS battery is weak/dead, b) the system's clock is unstable, and/or c) something is updating the time on Windows (eg: your own NTP, Windows Time service, windows setup to sync with Internet time service).

How off are the two clock displays (I think you're talking about the clock in theater view?)
The opinions I express represent my own folly.

savoy

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 12:56:25 am »

the clock on theater mode is stuck at 12:00. the clock on my os (win7) is running normally and is not changing from what i have seen
Pages: [1]   Go Up