INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sickbeard integration and setup  (Read 21942 times)

MrHaugen

• Citizen of the Universe
Sickbeard integration and setup
« on: June 28, 2011, 05:31:57 pm »

I've been trying to get Sickbeard, SABnzbd and Usenet Server subscription to work, but I really have no idea of what I'm doing.
I'm running a Windows Server 2008, 64 Bit with J River Media Center 16. I have bought the  Usenet server subscription for one month as a start.

I'll write up what I have experienced so far. If someone can complete a quick setup guide, I would REALLY appreciate it. This is pretty heavy, even for computer savvy guys like my self.

For windows x64 systems:

Sickbeard
- Download Sickbeard setup package and install
- Download and install Visual C++ runtime for 32 bit
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=32bc1bee-a3f9-4c13-9c99-220b62a191ee&displaylang=en
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?familyid=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en
- Download the custom Sickbeard files from Sgnomes (http://www.multiupload.com/UJVM40PTNK). Copy them over the existing Sickbeard files.
- Start Sickbeard with http://localhost:8081
- And what config is important?

SABnzbd
- Download SABnzbd and install it with the install package.
- Connect with http://localhost:8080/ or http://[::1]:8080/
- Config? What where?

That's where it stops for me. What config options is important, what search providers to use, what directories are important and so on. Any further help is appreciated!
- I may not always believe what I'm saying

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
Re: Sickbeard integration and setup
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 09:52:32 pm »

Get sabnzbd up and running first and then worry about Sickbeard. Forgive my brevity here, it's a lot of settings

I have mine set up for remote access (I'm assuming you will too since you're running windows server), so my settings reflect that.

I'll go page by page:

sabnzbd:

Config: General

Host: 0.0.0.0 (important for ease of use!)
Port: A free port (mine's 8081)
Generate a full access API key
Enter a username and password
I don't use HTTPS so I can't help you there

Config:Folders
Download: Your default temporary download folder for uncategorized downloads
Post Processing scripts folder: the autoprocessTV folder in the sickbeard directory (eg. C:\Program Files (x86)\Sickbeard\autoProcessTV)
Everything else on default

Config: Switches
Just choose what you need in here, generally you can fool around
Enable multicore par if you have a multicore PC, enter "-t+" w/o quotes under extra parameters to enable it to use more than one core.
I have it set up to discard duplicates, don't download duplicates, sort by age is unchecked and send group command is unchecked and replace spaces with underscores is unchecked, everything else is checked

Config: servers
Enter your usenet provider server information. I recommend using an SSL connection if your provider offers it (usually port 563)

Config: categories
Only one of importance right now is tv: under script, choose sabtoSickbeard.exe

The rest of the config pages aren't necessary for sickbeard to work

Sickbeard:

Config: General
Choose a free port
Choose a username and password

Config: search settings
Check download propers
Usenet retention is your provider retention (usually on their front page)
Check NZB search
NZB method: sabnzbd
Sabnzbd url: http://localhost:[port you entered in sabnzbd settings]/
Enter your sabnzbd username and password
Enter the API key you generated on the sabnzbd Config: general page
Sabnzbd category: tv

Config: search providers
If you haven't paid for a search provider (usually a one time $10 fee, in the case of nzbmatrix), then you'll have to choose a free one. Note that these have limitations such as the ability to only download new episodes as they are aired. I highly recommend paying for newzbin or nzbmatrix.

The free ones are: Sickbeard Index, Nzb.su (you'll need to register), Womble's (I think may be defunct now)

Under configure built-in providers: You'll need to enter your username, password, and API keys you generate on the websites.

Config: Post processing
Leave tv download directory blank (unless you already have tv episodes downloaded previously. Select that folder and choose rename and process and then clear the directory once again.)
Metadata: Choose "JR MC," select all the boxes
Choose your naming convention you like (I recommend season folders)

You can go through the other settings if you want to later.

In the sickbeard autoprocessTV folder, create an autoProcessTV.cfg file with the following parameters:

[SickBeard]
host=localhost
port=[your sickbeard port]
username=[your username]
password=[your password]

Back in sickbeard, go to home->add shows.
Type the name of the show you want and select the PARENT directory you'll eventually want all of your TV series to be stored in (by folder)
Sickbeard will find the series info and create a backlog of episodes to dl and create a properly named folder in your parent directory
Rinse, repeat

If you do choose to go the nzbmatrix or newzbin route, there are some great browser plugins that can help you download music/movies/etc apart from your tv shows, but that's for another day.

This should get you started, at least.

MrHaugen

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2011, 03:00:13 am »

This looks great. I'll check it out later today. Thanks a lot Bryan.

MrHaugen

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2011, 01:15:51 pm »

Config: search providers
If you haven't paid for a search provider (usually a one time $10 fee, in the case of nzbmatrix), then you'll have to choose a free one. Note that these have limitations such as the ability to only download new episodes as they are aired. I highly recommend paying for newzbin or nzbmatrix.

This is where I struggle the most. I've paid for Usenetserver.com. One month subscription. Is that not enough? I have to pay for another subscription as well? Even the author of Sickbeard recommended this one, so I fail to see why I need more..

Daydream

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2011, 02:26:36 pm »

This is where I struggle the most. I've paid for Usenetserver.com. One month subscription. Is that not enough? I have to pay for another subscription as well? Even the author of Sickbeard recommended this one, so I fail to see why I need more..

Usenetserver is the server that gives you access to the newsgroups. Nzbmatrix and the likes are more like aggregators, indexing content, making order out of chaos; if I understood it right when I researched this option it has a human component as in the indexes are done by people as opposed to Usenet search engines.

In the end it didn't make sense to me money-wise -> a premium subscription to a file host and the right forum worked much better for me.

MrHaugen

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2011, 03:48:38 pm »

Ok. I think I understand now. Sites like NZBmatrix is a one time payment thing. I'll test it out now.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2011, 03:59:06 pm »

NZBMatrix is a one time, lifetime fee ($10, I think). You'll still need to pay for usenetserver monthly. NZBMatrix stores nzb files, which you can equate to a torrent file, I suppose. Sickbeard searches NZBMatrix for the appropriate nzb file, which then tells sabnzbd which files to download from Usenetserver.

Edit: Beat me to it

MrHaugen

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2011, 02:14:05 pm »

Looks like it's up and running now. At least the apps them self :) A restart of the Sickbeard "app" made it unable to get online again. But a reboot fixed the problems. Don't look like anything is fed to SABnzbd though. No downloads at all. I'm starting to wonder what causes this. I followed your steps.

In the log file I get this error message:
You don't have the C version of NameMapper installed! I'm disabling Cheetah's useStackFrames option as it is painfully slow with the Python version of NameMapper. You should get a copy of Cheetah with the compiled C version of NameMapper. "\nYou don't have the C version of NameMapper installed!

I know I have not installed any cheetah stuff, because I found nothing that worked on Windows x64. I'm not sure if this is the cause of my problems.

I've changed lots of episodes to Wanted, but there is still no reaction. This is what is shown after the last restart of Sickbeard:

Code: [Select]
jun-30 21:43:14 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: No needed episodes found on the RSS feeds
jun-30 21:42:58 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Clearing NZBMatrix cache and updating with new information
jun-30 21:42:57 INFO     CHECKVERSION :: No update needed
jun-30 21:42:55 INFO     BACKLOG :: Seeing if we need any episodes from American Dad! season 8
jun-30 21:42:55 INFO     BACKLOG :: Seeing if we need any episodes from How I Met Your Mother season 7
jun-30 21:42:55 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Searching all providers for any needed episodes
jun-30 21:42:55 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Beginning search for new episodes on RSS
jun-30 21:42:55 INFO     BACKLOG :: Running limited backlog on recently missed episodes only
jun-30 21:42:55 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Changing all old missing episodes to status WANTED
jun-30 21:42:55 INFO     CHECKVERSION :: Checking if win needs an update
jun-30 21:42:55 INFO     MAIN :: 72173: Loading show info from database

You guys have any tips as to what the reason for this rather dead setup?

One other quick question. There is no direct integration with MC right? So I can have this setup on any server I want? I'm thinking of installing a virtual server for this task only.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2011, 02:39:54 pm »

Yes, no direct integration.

Are you running the executable or python version of sickbeard? (I'm guessing executable since it was compiled and posted on this forum)

If you go into the History tab, does it show any episodes being "snatched?"

Have you set both sickbeard and sabnzbd to run on startup?

I'm trying to figure out at what step you are getting stuck at (there are a few possibilities):

1. Sickbeard cannot access nzbmatrix to do a backlog search
2. Sickbeard is not passing the nzbs to sabnzbd
3. Sabnzbd is not downloading the episodes from your usenet provider
4. Sabnzbd is not sending the episodes back to sickbeard for post-processing

MrHaugen

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2011, 03:10:52 pm »

I think I actually have the separate python and sickbeard installation. I have the SickBeard-win32-alpha-build487.zip and python-3.2.amd64.msi in my download folder at least.

There is nothing under history at all. Just an empty page.
Both sickbeard and sabnzbd should be started at startup, yes.
I don't see any activity in sabnzbd at all, so there is a high chance this is a problem at sickbeards side.
I don't have any nzb files in my download folder, or any other folders either, so it struggles to find the files, or download them I think.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2011, 03:45:01 pm »

You will never see nzb files if it is set up properly.

You'll only be able to run the binary version because that is the only one released with MC integration.

Download sgomes' build here: http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=63939.msg427524#msg427524

It should be an alpha build 486 so we already know you have something wonky installed. Since it appears you'll be downgrading, I'd highly recommend that you uninstall and remove the sickbeard directory completely. Reinstall (unzip to a Program Files folder and set up shortcuts in your startup folder) with the version linked above and configure the settings as I've already described.

You don't need python or cheetah for what you are trying to accomplish. The python version is only for people who want up to the minute builds (which won't have MC integration because midgetspy hasn't pulled it yet), or those who aren't running Windows.

MrHaugen

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 04:09:06 pm »

Well... I am running Alpha build 486, and I have used Sgnomes version on top of that installation. So, that should be in order.
I think I assumed I had to install python too, but I'm not sure at all if it's used.

I can delete the whole thing and "install" it again though, if you think there is a problem. Can I uninstall Python, or does sabnzbd relay on it?

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 05:04:46 pm »

Yes, you can uninstall python. Both sabnzbd and sickbeard are windows binaries so they don't require it. If you are running alpha 486 then it should be good to go, but I can't be sure. You don't need to install sickbeard first and then copy over sgomes' build: his download contains the complete install.

I would recheck your config->search providers settings in sickbeard since it appears that it hasn't been able to download the nzbs from nzbmatrix.

Did you generate an API key on the NZBMatrix website?
Did you select the NZBMatrix box in Provider priorities?
Did you enter your NZBmatrix username, password, and API key under configure built-in providers?

MrHaugen

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2011, 05:48:24 pm »

Python uninstalled, and things still seem to run ok.

Here is my Sickbeard settings. I have gotten the API key from NZBmatrix, have gotten another key from SABnzbd, have used the correct username and password. Though, there are no way to insert password for NZBmatrix. Only key and username.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8820265/Sickbeard/general.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8820265/Sickbeard/Post%20Processing.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8820265/Sickbeard/Search%20Options.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8820265/Sickbeard/Search%20Providers.JPG

This is the lates log file for sickbeard. As you see, I tried to add NZB.su as a provider. I do not have the login info there.
jul-01 01:43:10 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: No needed episodes found on the RSS feeds
jul-01 01:43:10 ERROR    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Authentication error: Your authentication info for NZB.su is incorrect, check your config
jul-01 01:43:10 ERROR    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Unknown error given from NZB.su: Missing parameter
jul-01 01:43:10 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Clearing NZB.su cache and updating with new information
jul-01 01:43:07 INFO     FINDPROPERS :: Searching for any new PROPER releases from NZB.su
jul-01 01:43:03 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Clearing NZBMatrix cache and updating with new information
jul-01 01:43:03 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Searching all providers for any needed episodes
jul-01 01:43:03 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Beginning search for new episodes on RSS
jul-01 01:43:03 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Changing all old missing episodes to status WANTED
jul-01 01:42:57 INFO     FINDPROPERS :: Sleeping 10 seconds to respect NZBMatrix's rules
jul-01 01:42:57 INFO     FINDPROPERS :: Searching for any new PROPER releases from NZBMatrix
jul-01 01:42:57 INFO     FINDPROPERS :: Beginning the search for new propers
jul-01 00:43:05 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: No needed episodes found on the RSS feeds
jul-01 00:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Clearing NZBMatrix cache and updating with new information
jul-01 00:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Searching all providers for any needed episodes
jul-01 00:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Beginning search for new episodes on RSS
jul-01 00:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Changing all old missing episodes to status WANTED
jun-30 23:43:05 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: No needed episodes found on the RSS feeds
jun-30 23:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Clearing NZBMatrix cache and updating with new information
jun-30 23:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Searching all providers for any needed episodes
jun-30 23:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Beginning search for new episodes on RSS
jun-30 23:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Changing all old missing episodes to status WANTED
jun-30 22:43:05 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: No needed episodes found on the RSS feeds
jun-30 22:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Clearing NZBMatrix cache and updating with new information
jun-30 22:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Searching all providers for any needed episodes
jun-30 22:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Beginning search for new episodes on RSS
jun-30 22:42:59 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Changing all old missing episodes to status WANTED
jun-30 21:43:14 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: No needed episodes found on the RSS feeds
jun-30 21:42:58 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Clearing NZBMatrix cache and updating with new information

Here is also a portion of the log file from the Sickbeard folder:
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    FINDPROPERS :: cache.db: SELECT show_name FROM scene_exceptions WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [76290]
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Adding item from RSS to cache: MLB.2011.05.07.Red.Vs.Cubs.720p.HDTV.x264-ESPN
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    FINDPROPERS :: cache.db: SELECT show_name FROM scene_exceptions WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [73141]
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Checking the cache to see if we already know the tvdb id of MLB
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: cache.db: SELECT * FROM scene_names WHERE name = ? with args [u'MLB']
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    FINDPROPERS :: cache.db: SELECT show_name FROM scene_exceptions WHERE tvdb_id = ? with args [72173]
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Cache lookup found 0, using that
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: cache.db: INSERT INTO nzbmatrix (name, season, episodes, tvrid, tvdbid, url, time, quality) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) with args ['MLB.2011.05.07.Red.Vs.Cubs.720p.HDTV.x264-ESPN', 1, '||', 0, 0, 'https://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.php?id=976885&username=MrHaugen&apikey=xxxxxxxxxxxxx&scenename=1', 1309477388, 4]
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Adding item from RSS to cache: Three.In.A.Bed.S04E24.WS.PDTV.XviD-C4TV
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Checking the cache to see if we already know the tvdb id of Three In A Bed
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: cache.db: SELECT * FROM scene_names WHERE name = ? with args [u'Three.In.A.Bed']
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Cache lookup found 0, using that
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: cache.db: INSERT INTO nzbmatrix (name, season, episodes, tvrid, tvdbid, url, time, quality) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) with args ['Three.In.A.Bed.S04E24.WS.PDTV.XviD-C4TV', 4, '|24|', 0, 0, 'https://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.php?id=976884&username=MrHaugen&apikey=xxxxxxxxx&scenename=1', 1309477388, 1]
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Adding item from RSS to cache: Conan.2011.06.27.Jason.Sudeikis,.DJ.Qualls,.Ke$ha.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Checking the cache to see if we already know the tvdb id of Conan
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: cache.db: SELECT * FROM scene_names WHERE name = ? with args [u'Conan']
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: cache.db: INSERT INTO nzbmatrix (name, season, episodes, tvrid, tvdbid, url, time, quality) VALUES (?,?,?,?,?,?,?,?) with args ['Conan.2011.06.27.Jason.Sudeikis,.DJ.Qualls,.Ke$ha.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD', 1, '||', 0, 0, 'https://nzbmatrix.com/api-nzb-download.php?id=976883&username=MrHaugen&apikey=xxxxxxxxxxx&scenename=1', 1309477388, 32768]
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Adding item from RSS to cache: CNBC.Titans...Jack.Welch.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Unable to parse the filename CNBC.Titans...Jack.Welch.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Giving up because I'm unable to parse this name: CNBC.Titans...Jack.Welch.1080i.HDTV.DD5.1.MPEG2-TrollHD
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Adding item from RSS to cache: BET.Awards.2011.Pre.Show.Live!.Red!.Ready!.1080i.HDTV.DD2.0.MPEG2-TrollHD
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Unable to parse the filename BET.Awards.2011.Pre.Show.Live!.Red!.Ready!.1080i.HDTV.DD2.0.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Giving up because I'm unable to parse this name: BET.Awards.2011.Pre.Show.Live!.Red!.Ready!.1080i.HDTV.DD2.0.MPEG2-TrollHD
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Adding item from RSS to cache: 2011.BET.Awards.The.After.Party.1080i.HDTV.DD2.0.MPEG2-TrollHD
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Unable to parse the filename 2011.BET.Awards.The.After.Party.1080i.HDTV.DD2.0.MPEG2-TrollHD into a valid episode
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Giving up because I'm unable to parse this name: 2011.BET.Awards.The.After.Party.1080i.HDTV.DD2.0.MPEG2-TrollHD
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: cache.db: SELECT * FROM nzbmatrix
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: cache.db: SELECT time FROM lastUpdate WHERE provider = ? with args ['nzb_su']
jul-01 01:43:08 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: NZB.su cache update URL: https://nzb.su/api?age=1048&t=tvsearch&cat=5040%2C5030
jul-01 01:43:10 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: cache.db: UPDATE lastUpdate SET time = ? WHERE provider = ? with args [1309477390, 'nzb_su']
jul-01 01:43:10 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: cache.db: INSERT INTO lastUpdate (time, provider) VALUES (?, ?) with args [1309477390, 'nzb_su']
jul-01 01:43:10 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Clearing NZB.su cache and updating with new information
jul-01 01:43:10 DEBUG    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: cache.db: DELETE FROM nzb_su WHERE 1
jul-01 01:43:10 ERROR    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Unknown error given from NZB.su: Missing parameter
jul-01 01:43:10 ERROR    SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Authentication error: Your authentication info for NZB.su is incorrect, check your config
jul-01 01:43:10 INFO     SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: No needed episodes found on the RSS feeds
jul-01 01:43:17 DEBUG    POSTPROCESSER :: Starting new thread: POSTPROCESSER
jul-01 01:43:32 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-4 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE status IN (4,3276804,204,404,3204,1604,104,804,6) AND season != 0 and episode != 0 AND airdate <= 734319
jul-01 01:43:32 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-4 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE season != 0 and episode != 0 AND (airdate != 1 OR status IN (4,3276804,204,404,3204,1604,104,804,2,3276802,202,402,3202,1602,102,802,9,3276809,209,409,3209,1609,109,809,6)) AND airdate <= 734319 AND status != 7
jul-01 01:43:33 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-5 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE status IN (4,3276804,204,404,3204,1604,104,804,6) AND season != 0 and episode != 0 AND airdate <= 734319
jul-01 01:43:33 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-5 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE season != 0 and episode != 0 AND (airdate != 1 OR status IN (4,3276804,204,404,3204,1604,104,804,2,3276802,202,402,3202,1602,102,802,9,3276809,209,409,3209,1609,109,809,6)) AND airdate <= 734319 AND status != 7
jul-01 01:43:42 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-6 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE status IN (4,3276804,204,404,3204,1604,104,804,6) AND season != 0 and episode != 0 AND airdate <= 734319
jul-01 01:43:42 DEBUG    CP Server Thread-6 :: sickbeard.db: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM tv_episodes WHERE season != 0 and episode != 0 AND (airdate != 1 OR status IN (4,3276804,204,404,3204,1604,104,804,2,3276802,202,402,3202,1602,102,802,9,3276809,209,409,3209,1609,109,809,6)) AND airdate <= 734319 AND status != 7

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2011, 07:45:31 am »

It looks like you are running Sickbeard-console? We don't really need to debug anything since I and many others can confirm this works. If you aren't, try running sickbeard.exe instead. The only strange setting I see is: http://[::1]:8080/

Have you tried changing it to http://localhost:8080? Also, do you not have any routers using the same 8080 port? It's usually the default for WAN side connections.

If this doesn't work, have you opened up the firewall properly?

The last thing you can try is go to Sickbeard->Manage and select all the series to "Update" after you click submit it should run a manual backlog search for all of your old episodes.

MrHaugen

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2011, 10:43:11 am »

I'm using the console. I don't think it matter much if you access it through a browser directly or click on the sickbeard.exe in the installation folder. It takes you to the exact same page. http://[::1]:8080/ is just another way of connecting with localhost. Opera does not like SABnzbd's way of using localhost.

Firewall on the server is disabled. I do run a checkpoint firewall/modem/router, which all traffic have to go through though. So, if there is spesific ports used here, other than http (80) or https (8080), then I might have to make some rules. I think only outgoing HTTP is required? I can brows the web on the server, so if that is the case, it should not be the FW.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2011, 11:36:28 am »

Sickbeard-console is a separate executable in the sickbeard directory that is used for debugging purposes. Based on your log files it looks like you are running sickbeard-console.exe and not sickbeard.exe. You'll want to run sickbeard.exe. This is probably the source of your problems.

As for your localhost config, Opera may like it, but I'm almost sure sickbeard and sabnzbd won't. Could you post your sabnzbd->general settings so I could take a look? Also, did you try doing the manual backlog update?

MrHaugen

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2011, 05:07:58 pm »

Yes, I've run the sickbeard.exe file all along. Not the console version. I've shut down both apps, and started them and accessed them in IE now, with localhost address. No difference as I can see.

When I look at the bottom of Sickbeard it says:

4 shows (2 active) | 286/496 episodes downloaded
Search: 0:55:02 | Backlog: sa jul 23

This means that a backlog search have not been done since 23 July? I can't find any option how to kickstart this manually. Where do I find this option?

Here is the settings for SABnzbd. I changed the SABnzbd Host address from 0.0.0.0 to localhost. Perhaps that will make some difference.
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8820265/Sickbeard/sabnzbd.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8820265/Sickbeard/sabnzbd1.JPG
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8820265/Sickbeard/sabnzbd2.JPG

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2011, 07:53:15 pm »

The scripts folder contains the sickbeard postprocessing files, right? So you manually transferred the Sickbeard/autoprocessTV folder contents to Sabnzbd/scripts? This generally isn't recommended because if you update sickbeard, the scripts won't be updated....if you did, that's OK, but it's a little strange. If you didn't, it could be the source of your problems...

MrHaugen

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2011, 09:12:51 pm »

The scripts is there yes. Using the sabToSickBeard.exe from the Sickbeard folder for the task. If I update later, and things break, I know that can be the reason. I've not upgraded anything yet, so this should not be the fault I think.

New logs actually show no errors now. I deleted most of the shows, and added a fresh one now. I've gotten some new things in the log. It complains about missing episodes on American Dad. And the SAB socket error. Not sure what that means though. But Game of Thrones is actually downloading. It's in my Download Complete Folder now, but is not moved to my primary Series folder, and they are not renamed. I have to check some more settings in SABnzbd.

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2011, 09:12:10 am »

I'm not entirely positive but categories might be case sensitive. If the category is "tv" in sabnzbd, you might want to change it from "TV" to "tv" in the sickbeard settings.

sunfire7

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2011, 12:21:30 pm »

offtopic question regarding sickbeard:
Can I "watch" for a folder and when a new mkv appear in that folder automatically retrieve all the data in a MC sidecar file?

I tried it some time ago and All went ok but i didnt knew how to set a watch folder, I will not use the advanced usenet features
Happy licensed MC 15-19 User :)
Mac version early bird
My english is not perfect! My native lang is spanish

BryanC

• MC Beta Team
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2011, 01:56:58 pm »

offtopic question regarding sickbeard:
Can I "watch" for a folder and when a new mkv appear in that folder automatically retrieve all the data in a MC sidecar file?

I tried it some time ago and All went ok but i didnt knew how to set a watch folder, I will not use the advanced usenet features

Yes, you can.

flac.rules

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 06:07:43 pm »

I decided to try using news and see how it worked out. I used quite a while to configure stuff tonight, but Bryenhoops instructions seem to work very well for me. Thanks a lot.

MrHaugen

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 06:15:21 pm »

My biggest problem with the integration between Sickbeard and SABnzbd was a misspelling in my password in the sickbeard config file :( Other than that it was a bit getting used to, to understand how it all works. My only problem now is failed NZB's and downloads that is missing blocks/articles. I'll have to try with some more block accounts I think, and possibly drop NZB.su. This seems to be the biggest source of bad NZB's so far.
Pages: [1]   Go Up