INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Season view of TV-series in Theatre view confuses me.  (Read 884 times)

flac.rules

• Citizen of the Universe
Season view of TV-series in Theatre view confuses me.
« on: July 10, 2011, 01:04:16 pm »

I am abit confused by the "Season" -view under TV in Theatre View, how is it supposed to differ from "series"? At my end it behaves just like "series" I first get a list of series, then seasons, then episodes. The only difference seems to be that in the episode-list, the list is not alphabetical for some reason? What am i missing (and why is the ordering of episodes "wrong"?)

A second theatre-view-questions. How do i refresh the different thumbnails? I messed up abit while using sick beard (added a folder.jpg in the season-folder so MC uses that for every ep, instead of the episode-specific thumbnails) , so some of the thumbnails are wrong, I have fixed it know, but it seems like its not updated in theatre-view?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Season view of TV-series in Theatre view confuses me.
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 10:46:58 am »

You can see the details (and differences) between Theater View views by looking in Options > Theater View.

The default Series view shows one-off programs as a line-item.  Season view does not, and it also includes the season.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up