INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: More questions as to Volume Controls?  (Read 797 times)

zugisland16

• Recent member
More questions as to Volume Controls?
« on: July 22, 2011, 10:42:27 am »

1) I am trying to set permantely the volume control as interenal so I can control the volume from my remote,keyboard and android ta. This works fine until i shut down my computer and reboot . Cant figure out how to make that setting permanent as it always reverts back to default setting.?

2) I have asked this ? without an answer before on another thread. a) what does volume anaylzer do as a function. 2) when i try to do that for all my fiels they MC16 freezes. I ahve over 11000 songs on 980 alnums..i did a contol A when in file view and then tried to do a voulime analyzer in advacnced under player ...but get a crash each timme..please help with this?

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: More questions as to Volume Controls?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2011, 11:07:00 am »

1) I am trying to set permantely the volume control as interenal so I can control the volume from my remote,keyboard and android ta. This works fine until i shut down my computer and reboot . Cant figure out how to make that setting permanent as it always reverts back to default setting.?

The setting should persist.

Try setting it, then close the program (and Media Server if you use it).  Then run again.  Does that work?

It's possible Windows shutdown is terminating the program before it has a chance to save settings.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center
Pages: [1]   Go Up