INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is a Podcast file saving possible after my 10 day delete configuration?  (Read 1304 times)

analogman

• Recent member
  • Raybestos Cardinals

I have configured to download the latest 10 broadcasts.  After that the oldest will be deleted.  I have two questions.  Is the old broadcast really erased from the hard drive because I can "unhide" deleted files and play them?  If they are still there won't this eat up my drive space?  Secondly, is it possible to "tag" a specific downloaded podcast that I found worthy of saving permanently so it won't be deleted after my 10 day delete parameter?  I would find this feature very desirable.

Lasse_Lus

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Is a Podcast file saving possible after my 10 day delete configuration?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 02:44:06 am »

Secondly, is it possible to "tag" a specific downloaded podcast that I found worthy of saving permanently so it won't be deleted after my 10 day delete parameter?  I would find this feature very desirable.

you can set that file/pc to "keep forever"
MT5FR

Lasse_Lus

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Is a Podcast file saving possible after my 10 day delete configuration?
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 09:19:51 am »

Thanx for the info, but where do I find this parameter to set the file/pc to "keep forever'?

you just "enter" your added podcast and make the field "episode status" to show in the list (right click the header, and scroll down to e) then you left click the file you want to keep
MT5FR
Pages: [1]   Go Up