INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tracks Info Template  (Read 797 times)

guy007

• Recent member
Tracks Info Template
« on: September 16, 2011, 07:31:53 am »

Hi. Is it possible to teach someone who knows nothing about HTML (namely me) how to create or modify a tracks info template (the one that shows when I play music and click on Playing Now)? I listen to classical music but have not found any template that is "friendly" for a classical music lover. I want the template to show Composer, Composition, Artist, Ensemble, Movement and perhaps a few other fields, but have no idea how to proceed. I did read and copy the "Track Info Template SDK "which promises to "contain everything you need to create your own Track Info template", but I'll need a good deal more help than that. Thx much. Guy

Hmmm. No replies, which illustrates a sometimes problem with support by forum. I take it that the 30+ people who viewed this post either 1) are as ignorant as I am about how to proceed or 2) reluctant to undertake an answer which will probably be long and time consuming. By way of encouragement to the latter group, I suspect that any well-written explanation would be a candidate for the online manual where the few scattered references to a tracks info template are written for people with much more programming knowledge than I have (or want to have). Another option is to encourage those authors of existing track info templates to write one for classical music perhaps even with understandable instructions about how to modify it. Guy
Pages: [1]   Go Up