INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Is ToneBoosters still in business?  (Read 2059 times)

Michael2663

• Recent member
Is ToneBoosters still in business?
« on: December 08, 2020, 03:29:19 pm »

It's been about 3 years since I started up JRiver. I had had the latest version of ToneBoosters Morphit installed the last time I ran JRiver but today it was not recognized. The old version, without the support of my favorite headphone, worked fine.  I went to the ToneBoosters site but found no way to get support. There is a link for support through the My Account function, but that only takes me to 2Checkout, who sells the program for ToneBoosters.  Within that site is a support button but nothing happens when it's clicked.

I suspect ToneBoosters has quit ungracefully.  Can anyone confirm that or offer another plug-in for headphone compensation that works with JRiver?

Thank you,

Michael

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Is ToneBoosters still in business?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2020, 06:04:34 pm »

Try the 32-bit version of MC.

Michael2663

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2020, 08:48:34 am »

Thank you, but I don't know how that would help since I've been running the same version of JRiver and the ToneBoosters plug-in had been working fine. I just stopped using MC for a few years, fired it up, and then had this problem that never happened the last time I ran it.

Michael2663

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2020, 06:42:25 am »

I've found the contact page on the ToneBoosters site, so apparently they are still in business. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up