INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC17 hangs/crashes on exit after playing live TV [Solved]  (Read 1239 times)

gtgray

• Galactic Citizen
MC17 hangs/crashes on exit after playing live TV [Solved]
« on: November 01, 2011, 12:56:37 am »

I am running Red October Advanced. I was getting stuttering with automatic video decoder selection so I I opted to manually set my video decoder choice to LAV CUVID. LAV CUVID resolved my playback problem but now when I hit stop either in full screen exclusive mode, or in Theater View it will give the MC is not responding  message. If I don't hit stop and instead use exit and exit out to Standard view I can close the Standard Window and MC 17 will shut down okay. If instead I push the stop button on the remote to stop playback in the mini window in the lower left corner of Standard View it will do the hang/crash.

gtgray

• Galactic Citizen
Re: MC17 hangs/crashes on exit after playing live TV in Theater View.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2011, 11:56:10 am »

Not sure why you decided to hide this here. There are certainly TV guide discussions in the main 17 discussion. In any case 17.0.26 fixed it. Appreciate the non-reply... and sticking it out where no one will see it or benefit from it.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MC17 hangs/crashes on exit after playing live TV in Theater View.
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2011, 11:58:24 am »

It's here because it appeared to be a TV issue and this is where those belong.  It was more likely to be missed on the MC17 board.

Good to hear that it's fixed.
Pages: [1]   Go Up