INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Cover Art folder can't be on same drive as portable install  (Read 639 times)

syndromeofadown

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Cover Art folder can't be on same drive as portable install
« on: January 05, 2012, 10:33:06 pm »

Artist images won't show up, in a portable install, if the cover art folder is located on the same drive as said portable install. This isn't new, I'm just bringing it up now since changes have been happening to the way cover art works.

It would be great if it was possible to have a Cover Art folder on the same drive as a portable install.
Please consider.

Why do i want this? Read on if you care.

Due to my lack of internet at home and my use of Red October, I must use a portable install to update MC using my work PC then copy it back to Home PC. This is because MC downloads LAV filters and madVR from the internet. When i do this i also update my artist images from last.fm. In order to update them, i have to copy my cover art folder from my PC to my portable drive then to my work PC, and after they are updated i copy my cover art folder back to my portable drive then back to my home PC. This is a lot of copying of a lot of images that seams quite unnecessary.
Pages: [1]   Go Up