INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Did Anybody Miss Me?  (Read 880 times)

Charlemagne 8

• Citizen of the Universe
Did Anybody Miss Me?
« on: May 08, 2002, 04:48:03 pm »

My telephone line has been down since last Friday sometime and just now came back on. Apparently someone forgot to "CALL BEFORE YOU DIG" and severed a main trunk line.
Anyhow, I'm back and it's great to be back. Did I miss anything? I have spent the last 45 minutes reading "The Ethics of Charging for Software" and related topics. Interesting but very, very long. I haven't even attempted to read 6 days worth of E-mails. Daunting task.
Anything else good happen?
That's right.
I'm cool.

Trelane

• World Citizen
  • Destroy him, my robots.
RE:Did Anybody Miss Me?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2002, 04:56:25 pm »

Released a new version of the MPC encoder plugin (I remember you were having problems before). It's available on the plugins page.

Mike

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2002, 05:17:07 pm »

Thanks. I'll do that now.
That's right.
I'm cool.

Harry The Hipster

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2002, 06:41:22 pm »

MIA....

Judge Crater:

Lord Lucan:

CVIII:

HTH

zevele1

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2002, 07:46:15 am »

Charlemagne 8

On behalf of all on this forum,let me tell you WE DID NOT MISS YOU
But ,if we are unlucky enougth to have you come back,we will manage...........

Let me give you a selection of news
There is 2 main breaking news
_there is no plan to name mj8'alt|PLS|ctrl|PLS|del" .Just a plain Media Jukebox 8

-JimH and all the JRiver team plan to leave the country with all the money fromMJ8.They will settle in Israel.But,as you may expect from people with such a boss,they want to travel by bus.
I am in touch with Wavy Gravy and may find a solution ,sure.
I will invite Scronch for few days here.I need help to post pictures of the circumcision ceremony of all the staff

there is a very unfair new license:you cannot install a crack more than 5 times,and there is no way you get a refund if you are using a pirate version of the jukebox

we have newcomers on the forum.For some of them we are still unsure about the language they use:english or phonetic chinese from the oubg-wouton chan valley
In case you wonder,i use the not even phonetic non sense from the Jordan valley.Something to do with the kind of guarantee we give to our custumers.When works done,we rent some people to walk 7 days and 7 nigths around the building.If our job still stand at the end of this 7 days,we ask for money.You may know it,it is the Jerico commitment.
We had a short and discret come back of 'the source'
Look like KingSparta is working hard and MHorton learning hard
H.T.Hipster and Scronch get new jobs at PhotoShop as you will see
I hope for Scronch that Real communication do not plan to buy PhotoShop..From very good sources,i can tell you that Scronch IS NOT a member of the rock band Apathy
MachineHead fonded the P.F.P.S.56 M.A.H&S P.In english of everyday Next Pagerotest Front [of]
People Still [on]56[kps] Modem Against H.T.Hipster&Scronch Posts
You will see that the Ed Gein gang is very present on the forum at this time.ZRocker and Doof leading them

This are the headlines of this last few days

Here it is a big mess.But we are very optimist because we know it will be worst soon
People amoung us who say "god is on our side"as an answer\solution to the situation are in a state of deep despair.There is a report from the Mossad saying that there is many ,many hints and tips giving to think that god squints

not sure about squint.What i mean is like the idiot who has a daily post on Zdnet-anchordesk

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2002, 04:28:53 pm »

Thanks ZX for catching me up. It's nice to know I've got friends. It's also nice to know that Wavy Gravy is still around. I haven't seen that dude since Woodstock.
The Jericho Commitment --- does that work? Sounds like a valid plan to me.

"there is a very unfair new license:you cannot install a crack more than 5 times,and there is no way you get a refund if you are using a pirate version of the jukebox" ... there goes my retirement plan. Do you need anybody to drive the JRiver bus? How about somebody to hold the bris knife? I don't have to look, do I?

My DSL stuff should have arrived last Monday but didn't. Ma Bell strikes again.

CVIII
That's right.
I'm cool.

JimH

• Miller drives a tall-masted tractor on the ocean
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2002, 05:00:07 pm »

C8,
You're hired.

Zevele,
Thanks for the long laugh.  I am drying my eyes now.

As for the circumcision ceremony, this is a very kind offer on your part, but the staff is unavailable that week.  We, however, have chipped in and will sponsor anyone who would like to visit.

It's a good thing they have a driver.

Jim
Jim Hillegass
JRiver Media Center / Media Jukebox

Charlemagne 8

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2002, 05:09:38 pm »

That's right.
I'm cool.
Pages: [1]   Go Up