INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Guide Problem  (Read 1687 times)

tonio79

• Recent member
Guide Problem
« on: March 09, 2012, 05:45:50 am »

Hi! First of all, excuse my english but i'm french!
I use every functions of this wooonderfull software, and television in particular, but I have a problem with the tv guide in the main player.
The TV Guide do not display the correct time for my tv programs... It's hard to explain, so i please see the attached file! Maybe it's a problem between english & french time (like am, pm...).
Thanks!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Guide Problem
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 06:46:37 am »

What guide loading mode (default, mc2xml, etc.) and settings are you using (postal code, etc.)?  We'll try the same on our side.

Thanks.
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

tonio79

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2012, 11:05:49 am »

Thanks for your answer.
I'm using mc2xml, and an xml file i download on the internet. 2 ways, but the issue stays the same!
I don't have any problem on the guide using theater view, or when i watch tv, the informations are ok, The problem appears only in the main view.

Grenache

• World Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2012, 06:37:07 am »

I have the same problem (in Denmark). Time is off by 12 hours, so it's probably a problem related to european vs. am/pm time format. It's only in the regular tv guide, while theater view is fine.

Grenache

• World Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2012, 10:20:14 am »

Could you please take a look at this? As it is now, I need to set the time 12 hours back (in the drop down box next to "Set To Now") to see the current program guide (XMLTV).

Thanks!

tonio79

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2012, 10:32:29 am »

Could you please take a look at this? As it is now, I need to set the time 12 hours back (in the drop down box next to "Set To Now") to see the current program guide (XMLTV).

Thanks!

Yes, please!!

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2012, 11:30:38 am »

Next build:
Fixed: Display of television guide programs could start at the wrong time on locales that didn't use a dot for the decimal character.

Sorry for the trouble.

tonio79

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2012, 11:52:07 am »

Great, thx

Grenache

• World Citizen
Guide Problem - thanks, it now works but...
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2012, 11:38:25 am »

Thanks Matt, the program guide is now showing correctly. However I have another weird problem: there's some entries from channels that I've deleted from my channel list. They show up in the "Program" and "Description" columns but have no information in the "Time" or "Channel" columns, and when I click on them I get the message "There is nothing to play." It's been like this for many days (or always - I don't know) and in the meantime the program guide has refreshed itself several times, so it shouldn't be a matter of "leftover" information.

Just to clarify... these entries only show up when I have "All Channels" selected. The deleted channels are not listed in the left pane.

Matt

• Administrator
  • Shoes gone again!
Re: Guide Problem - thanks, it now works but...
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2012, 11:43:43 am »

The programs may not get clipped against the current channel list, so left-overs could be an issue.

Could you try clearing the programming guide (on the bottom of the load guide dialog), then load it again?

Grenache

• World Citizen
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2012, 11:47:56 am »

Wow, that was a quick reply! I've tried clearing the programming guide and you were right - the deleted channels don't show up anymore. Thanks (again)!
Pages: [1]   Go Up