INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Noob cover art question  (Read 928 times)

addylo

Noob cover art question
« on: March 15, 2012, 08:38:39 pm »

Greetings all.  I'm sure this has been asked before but I am unable to turn up an answer via search.  And believe me, I've tried!

I'm new to MC and still in the process of setting up my library.  My problem is cover art.  On import several of my MP3s do not find cover art (due to null tags, etc) so they are all defaulting to a specific image.  I am unable to determine how this default works or why that image is assigned.  I would prefer these specific files to have no image at all.

I've tried "Remove cover art" and deleting the art file but the next time I import it attaches the same cover art image to those files. I would prefer not to have to disable "get cover art" every time I import.  Surely there's a way to prevent these files from getting the wrong cover art each time.

Please help!

MrC

• Citizen of the Universe
  • Your life is short. Give me your money.
Re: Noob cover art question
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 12:37:28 pm »

See this for info about Cover Art:

http://wiki.jriver.com/index.php/Cover_Art

Downloading Cover Art is controlled via Auto-import (Tools > Import... > Configure Auto-import...) on a global basis.  You could disable it, and then manually obtain artwork for only those tracks you need (this is easy).
The opinions I express represent my own folly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up