INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blu-Ray menus  (Read 807 times)

GrantDG

• World Citizen
Blu-Ray menus
« on: March 30, 2012, 01:39:29 am »

Hi,

I've finally set up my system (including new TV) to watch Blu-Ray movies via MC. All working great except for one niggle...

Currently - when the blu-ray starts to play it is going directly to the main movie, which is kinda nice, but I can't see how to get to the blu-ray menu to navigate through the special features. The only thing I can see is to select one of the listed 'Titles' but that's a bit clunky.

Am I missing something / some setting?
Looking to control J River Media Center from your Windows Phone?: Look for nMedium & nMedium Play in the WP store

jmone

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • I won! I won!
Re: Blu-Ray menus
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 03:01:05 am »

Not really.  MC does not support the BD Menus at all but as you have found you can "see" the content and select the Titles that you want.  The harder bit is working out what each of these Titles represent without the menu.  The good news is that MC recently added a "Particles" function where you can get MC to import not only the BD Disc as a whole but also import each of the titles as an individual track.  You can then play through them, name them correctly or just delete the ones you don't want or need.
JRiver CEO Elect
Pages: [1]   Go Up