INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Media Jukebox 8.0.266 Beta Available...  (Read 5497 times)

marty3d

RE:Media Jukebox 8.0.266 Beta Available...
« Reply #50 on: May 07, 2002, 02:17:10 pm »

WOW! Nasty bug...but fully reproducable!

1. Choose the view "playing now"
2. Make sure Track info is shown (don't think it matters which one, tried my own and MusicEx). I have it shown on about half the MJ window
3. Go to Settings -> Plugin manager
4. (Not sure this step is necessary) Open Display and select A) Track info then B) Visualizations
5. Click the exit button
6. Now the Track Info window is corrupt, showing some of the settings window. If you put another window in front and switch back to MJ, some of that window is shown in Track Info
7. Click on next track. Now MJ should crash. Ouch!

Anyone else getting this error?

dpbeatley

« Reply #51 on: May 07, 2002, 02:28:36 pm »

Hi all:
I concur with previous posts regarding this build STOPPING between tracks when playing CD's. I have to manually start each track even though the entire CD is in PLAYING NOW.

Also the following in PLAYING NOW:
1. Starting a MP3 is delayed by about 5-10 secs before playback starts.
2. Once MJ stops between tracks, if you hit play (for the next or current track) volume is extremely LOW. Get around it by hitting STOP and then PLAY again.
3. MJ stops between tracks regardingless of media type: MP3, CD, etc.

-dennis

elpaolo

• World Citizen
« Reply #52 on: May 07, 2002, 02:36:18 pm »

relating to my crashing problem mentioned above...
this still occurs when CDDB look-up is disabled (unless disabling requires a restart of MJ...i just unchecked it and tried again...)

Also, and perhaps more relevantly, the error message coming up on the blue screen says something about a "BAD_POOL_(something)".  i'll try to get the last word when it happens again.  for now, i put the cd in my dvd drive to get the info in the database, then i place it in the HP drive for ripping.  this is the only way to avoid a crash, it seems.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up