INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Problems with switching tacks  (Read 1870 times)

frani

Problems with switching tacks
« on: April 28, 2012, 03:16:14 pm »

Hello,

I'm new in the media world and installed JRiver as trial 18 days ago.
So far everything went fine until today. One of à sudden the switching of the tracks don't work properly any longer. The tracks stop about 30 seconds before their end and the next track starts.

I checked all the settings of the playback options e.g.. the switch track settings, but nothing happens, no matter what I try.

Reboot of the system doesn't help. The system runs on WIN 7 Professional.
What am I doping wrong?

Greetings

Frank

frani

Re: Problems with switching tacks
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 12:44:10 pm »

Is there anybody out-there, out-there, out-there................

who wants to answer my question...

Matt

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Shoes gone again!
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 12:47:12 pm »

Is this only Performer store tracks?  What if you try an MP3 off your C:\ drive?
Matt Ashland, JRiver Media Center

frani

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 12:53:53 am »

Hello Matt,

thanks a lot for your reply.
It seems that it doesn't depend on the type and source of the file. The strange thing is that it worked fine in the first place. I have all the media stored on a NAS (Synology 1511+). I don't use a DNLP server but play the files straight from the NAS.
The problem began by playing DTS Wave. From that moment on every type of file showed this effect. The types of file I am playing are CD content, Wave, DTS Wave, Flac. Most of the Flacs are High definition and Surround Flacs. I play all the files via their cues of M3U's (if present).
I tried several settings in the track media setting and the software doesn't respond to any of these changes. It still keeps cutting of the track before its real end and starting the next one immediately.

Pages: [1]   Go Up