INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jukebox Mode?  (Read 1462 times)

chstuart

• Recent member
Jukebox Mode?
« on: November 20, 2012, 09:30:52 pm »

I have really enjoyed MC17.  However, often times I am at a party where I bring my music and MC17 and people want to hear a song after the song that is playing.  Does MC have a jukebox mode where a que can be built as people want to hear new songs just like you would do with an old fashion jukebox? 

kensn

• MC Beta Team
  • Citizen of the Universe
Re: Jukebox Mode?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2012, 10:41:27 pm »

I think you can add as "Next to play" by right clicking and choosing more play options... or in Options - General - Behavior, Double click: Add to playing now (play next).

Ken
If(IsEmpty([Coffee Cup]), Coffee, Drink)

chstuart

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 03:03:20 pm »

I tried your seggestion and you can get it to act like a jukebox somewhat, but it would be nice if there was a bonified Jukebox Mode that was a lot more user friendly.

chstuart

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2023, 07:28:27 am »

It's been a minute, but I wanted to check back in to see if JRiver MC now has a bonified Jukebox function. I've had MC18 since 2010 and love this software. I now own MC31.

This Christmas we had the whole family together and my sister and wife were having a blast going through the MC music library playing songs. However, we had to wait until the song playing ended to play the next song we found or worse, interrupt what was playing to start the new song. This went on song after song and made for a very arduous process to go from track to track.

It would be nice to be able to create a queue of songs as each listener finds something they want the group to hear just like with the old school jukeboxes. ZenPoint DigitalCenter is something I looked into and there are other Jukebox platforms, but I already have MC31 so why pay for another platform?

Does MC31 now have a jukebox function?

Pages: [1]   Go Up