INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Galaxy SII sound quality when it plays the mc via gizmo via wifi or internet  (Read 1561 times)

8lior8707

• Recent member

when i play lossless audio, does my android galxsy s2 and/or mc17  reduce quality sound.

what is the maximum resolution it can reach when i play my mc17 server audio files
is it different if i am connect gizmo through the internet or wifi?

joetiii

• World Citizen

If you are playing files through to your your samsung, you can check settings 64, 128 or 320. thats as high as you can stream to your phone. If you are using your S2 as a remote, then MC settings are applied.

I have a problem that sometimes when set at 320, my S3 will lock up and not play "here" or "there". In fact, it will not function as a remote at all and I must log offf the server, change back to 128, then log back on. I tried uninstall/reinstall with no better results. Anybody have suggestion or is it just a bug?

andrewt

• World Citizen

I was about to post a new thread on this... why can't gizmo stream FLAC? I have a Galaxy Tab 2 which plays FLAC just fine when streamed using another app. Not that it's a big deal, as most of the time I'm using earbuds and wouldn't be able to tell the difference, but it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling...
Pages: [1]   Go Up