INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My Movies  (Read 2287 times)

asio kid

• Recent member
My Movies
« on: June 10, 2012, 07:53:41 pm »

The help wiki called "MyMovies" says "In My Movies: Open Collection Management."

Where's "MyMovies"?

CountryBumkin

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: My Movies
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2012, 04:22:23 am »

That's refering to another program. It's for those that used the Program "MyMovies" previously and now want to transfer their movie meta data to JRiver Media Center.

asio kid

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 01:57:07 pm »

Does this imply that that v.17 relies on a menu item called "Get Movie and TV Info" instead of MyMovies? I've tried this menu item to correct the erroneous tags that came up for the movie at first. Now they are correct. The Name field shows The Music Man.

However, the Organization Tree lists the movie as 1962 (its correct release year), with a funny little square icon showing a 6 in front of "1962". How can I get the organization tree to properly list the title of the movie, which is Music Man?

asio kid

• Recent member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 07:11:27 pm »

BUMP

NickF

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 07:22:25 pm »

Does this imply that that v.17 relies on a menu item called "Get Movie and TV Info" instead of MyMovies?

Yes

However, the Organization Tree lists the movie as 1962 (its correct release year), with a funny little square icon showing a 6 in front of "1962". How can I get the organization tree to properly list the title of the movie, which is Music Man?
By Organisation Tree, do you mean the left pane in Standard View?  Are you looking at Video > Files?

When you say the square icon with 6 is in front of "1962", is it in a different column and, if so, what is the title at the top of he column, i.e. the field name?

Nick.

HTPC - Intel i5-760 CPU, Windows 7 64 bit, NVIDIA GTS450 Silent, RME 9632 with A04, BlackGold BGT3600; Video Processor - Lumagen Radiance XD Processor; Projector - ProjectionDesign Action Model 3 1080; Denon AVC-A1HD; 4 x Tannoy Berkley and Velodyne DD-10

asio kid

• Recent member
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 06:13:19 pm »

"By Organisation Tree, do you mean the left pane in Standard View?"  YES.

"Are you looking at Video > Files?" I think so, as well as Video > Genre, Video > Date, etc. etc. All in the left pane.

"When you say the square icon with 6 is in front of "1962", is it in a different column and, if so, what is the title at the top of he column, i.e. the field name?" NO. IN SAME COLUMN.

What about my request for an extension of trial time so I can properly answer your questions?

JimH

• Administrator
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 06:17:41 pm »

You can quote parts of the post by adding these links (but without the spaces) before and after:

[ quote ]
Here's the quoted text
[ /quote ]

Without the spaces, you will then see this:

Here's the quoted text

asio kid

• Recent member
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2012, 08:25:39 pm »

Bump

asio kid

• Recent member
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 09:38:11 pm »

Bump

[ quote ]
"By Organisation Tree, do you mean the left pane in Standard View?"  YES.

"Are you looking at Video > Files?" I think so, as well as Video > Genre, Video > Date, etc. etc. All in the left pane.

"When you say the square icon with 6 is in front of "1962", is it in a different column and, if so, what is the title at the top of he column, i.e. the field name?" NO. IN SAME COLUMN.

What about my request for an extension of trial time so I can properly answer your questions?
[ /quote ]

CountryBumkin

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2012, 04:27:21 am »

I don't know if you figured this out yet - so I am adding a small screen shot of the typical Standard View for Video>Files.
Note that you can add or remove any column by right clicking on column header and checking or unchecking the box next to the field to view in the list that will pop up.
if you have a problem with any data in a field you can highlight the row and right click on the field then use Library tools (or F2) to edit.

You question may have been "why did the box get inserted with the date", but I am just telling you how to edit the field. I don't know the answer to "why it happened".

Pages: [1]   Go Up