INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MP pulling from external and internal HD  (Read 741 times)

psillyme

MP pulling from external and internal HD
« on: June 27, 2012, 02:15:01 pm »

I have looked around for an answer to this, I have gone through nearly everything that I can think of within the player to check to see where my music is being pulled from, and every location is saying that it is only being pulled from my main drive.

However, nearly my entire library is duplicated via my external drive (J). I say nearly because some songs have not been backed up to my external yet. Obviously, going through 5,000, not including the duplicates, is next to impossible to do just to get rid of the duplicates, all so that the library can turn around and auto update.

I have been into options/preferances and looked under location, I have checked under the library tab... maybe there is something I am missing. But since I am in the trail version, despite using this program before, if this cannot be resolved, I will regretfully look elsewhere for a media player.

So naturally my question is, how can I get it so that the program stops pulling from my J drive? Answers extremely appreciated.

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: MP pulling from external and internal HD
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 02:31:08 pm »

Under Auto Import, double check your settings. 

psillyme

Re: MP pulling from external and internal HD
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 02:34:51 pm »

Under Auto Import, double check your settings. 

Beautiful. Thank you very much!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up