INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Library Help!  (Read 774 times)

eliwankenobi

• Recent member
Library Help!
« on: July 13, 2012, 09:13:09 am »

Hello,

I had all my library files on my laptop. But as my library grew I decided to get an external HDD and move all my files there. So I Removed all files from the library and then Imported them back to the library from the new location. This is now my Main Library. I changed all of the directory settings to point to this new location. Also change the location in the library tools to the new location as well.

But now I have two issues.

1) I want to add another library from my laptop so that I have some files that I can listen to while I work on the go, but when I try to add the directory of the new library it says: "Cannot create new library at the specified location".
 Also, I've included a message of the path that JRiver says is the main library location.

2) SACD ISO files won't import by doing a drag n drop on the now playing section. I the one file and when I click play, it opens my Roxio software  ?
    It used to expand the ISO into the different DSD tracks.------EDIT: I posted this question in the SACD ISO thread....

eliwankenobi

• Recent member
Re: Library Help!
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 01:01:45 pm »

I figured it out!!

I had to create the new library in an empty folder first!!  Then copy the files I want in that folder.

Now I have my two separate libraries.

Now the issue is that I can't import my SACD ISOs to the laptop library. Not even from the local hard drive.  But If I switch to the Main Library, the only way I can import my SACD ISO is if import the ISO from the local hard drive. Even if the rest of the files are on the external hard drive.
Pages: [1]   Go Up