INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DLNA Renderer  (Read 1646 times)

adolfotregosa

• Recent member
DLNA Renderer
« on: July 16, 2012, 08:14:56 am »

Could 2 options be added to the DLNA Renderer?

First one would be auto refresh rate change. It does not change the refresh rate. Madvr reports the video fps correctly.
Second one would be an option to auto start videos in full screen mode no matter what screen you are or even if jriver is minimized.

edit: also add video/matroska to the renderer capabilities, since it has them

Thank you

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
Re: Dlna Renderer
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 10:16:33 am »

Second one would be an option to auto start videos in full screen mode no matter what screen you are or even if jriver is minimized.
You should be able to do this now.  If you run Media Server, MC is always available.  And you can start a video full screen by changing the options in Tools/Options/General/Behavior.

adolfotregosa

• Recent member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 10:35:29 am »

You should be able to do this now.  If you run Media Server, MC is always available.  And you can start a video full screen by changing the options in Tools/Options/General/Behavior.

I think I can explain what is happening.
First thing. If only and only media server is running I can hear sound but no picture. I have to have media center open.

For the full screen to work I must at least once manually make it full screen. If I remotely stop and start video it now starts full screen but if I make media center windowed during playback and stop start video if does not go to full screen, ever.

So resuming. Only media server running I get no picture. Media center running I get picture but full screen only If I made it full screen previously.

Still can get refresh rate to change and have to ignore mime check because video/matroska is missing.

Thank you

bob

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 11:20:23 am »

Still can get refresh rate to change and have to ignore mime check because video/matroska is missing.
The correct mimetype should be video/x-matroska

adolfotregosa

• Recent member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 11:25:48 am »

The correct mimetype should be video/x-matroska

I believe you, but still missing.
Pages: [1]   Go Up