INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MS Visual C++ Runtime error MJ8 394/Glissando  (Read 814 times)

MrCC

MS Visual C++ Runtime error MJ8 394/Glissando
« on: March 14, 2003, 07:26:33 am »

I have been running MJ8 394 for months, and added Glissando over two weeks ago.  All worked well.  I am now getting Visual C++ errors when I start Glissando when MJ is running.
Can't think what else really has changed on the system.

Am also now seeing MJ8 quite often not shut down properly, it just hangs there.  Doing a log-off in W2k ends up with a dialog box letting you shut down the app (MJ8) that is not responding.

I have seen a few other threads on this Visual C++ error, nothing helpful there.  Even seems to effect MJ9 MC.

I have just installed MJ8 396, W2k SP3 (again), made sure ASPI layer is at latest (4.71.2).

Any ideas anyone?

MrCC

Re: MS Visual C++ Runtime error MJ8 394/Glissando
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2003, 08:29:03 am »

Ok, the Runtime error seems fixed.

Tried re-installing/replacing the int_WebRemote.dll file that Glissando needs written over the standard one that MJ uses (as per Glissando readme).

This fixed it. In hindsight, when I installed 396 I did not replace it.  That would explain the most recent problem.

It doesn't explain why MJ8 394 was having a problem, but maybe for some reason that file was replaced(?).  Anyway, if you are having this error with Glissando and MJ8 (maybe MJ9 as well), try replacing the int_WebRemote.dll file.

Pages: [1]   Go Up