INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC Core Command Request  (Read 873 times)

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
MC Core Command Request
« on: October 14, 2012, 08:57:48 pm »

Would it be possible to have a core command that could toggle the monitor display for display view, theatre view, etc. Possibly while full screen is active as well.

It's defaulted to go to my tv, Most of the time it works, but sometimes I don't know what is causing it, full screen mode still outputs to my monitor instead of my tv.

I think it may have something to do with the monitor identities in windows even though my monitor is my primary display the tv always has identity 1. But even through that is the case in MC sometimes I have to change the output from 1 to 2 and vice versa. Maybe a driver issue, or the fact I'm using the internal graphics for my primary display and tv and a cheap graphics card for my secondary monitor.

Anyway a toggle command would be very handy  so you wouldn't have to go into the settings all the time if you have a multi monitor setup, even if you don't have the problems I'm experiencing.

If changing display isn't possible in full screen mode I suppose a multiple run command would be possible using command 22009 MCC_SET_MODE

Run 1: Close Theatre View
Run 2. Toggle Display
Run 3: Open Theatre View

Right?

Thanks

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC Core Command Request
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2012, 09:43:57 am »

I think being able to set specific displays for different zones would be a nice addition as well.
Pages: [1]   Go Up