INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: MC Window Responsive to Microsoft Hotkeys for Restore, Maximize, etc?  (Read 901 times)

scm

• World Citizen

Pardon me if I'm not using correct terminology, but is it ever conceivable that the MC window will ever be made to behave like all other programs, where it is responsive to the "windows button" + (Left, Right, Up, Down) Arrows for example?

I use these all the time to move windows from side to side, or from monitor to monitor.  It would be lovely in so many situations to be able to do this with MC as well, but MC seems to only respond to actually using the mouse to maximize and restore and minimize.  Would this require such a major redo of fundamentals that it's just not considered a priority?

Or will this ever be done?

MarkCoutinho

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC Window Responsive to Microsoft Hotkeys for Restore, Maximize, etc?
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 07:16:42 am »

I've asked that question before too, and as far as I can remember it's a no-go from JRiver. Would be nice, though, if they would implement this.
Mark Coutinho
Dutch Top 40 collector of lyrics, sleeves and bios

locust

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: MC Window Responsive to Microsoft Hotkeys for Restore, Maximize, etc?
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 08:26:36 am »

+1

As I have three monitors, one of them being my tv. The tv is still is an active display when switched off and sometimes MC opens on the tv requiring me to turn on my tv to move it, or change my display profile to two monitors.

Would be nice

Are there any programs that add monitor moving abilities to jump lists?
Pages: [1]   Go Up