INTERACT FORUM

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nomad II Issues  (Read 1156 times)

coatsm

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
Nomad II Issues
« on: March 13, 2003, 06:59:45 am »

New but fairly advanced user.   So far, this is the BEST software package that I have every used out of the box.  Thank you for developing meaningful quality software (I mean it).  

Have Creative Labs II MP3 player -- all latest firmware and drivers for XP

Set up Media Jukebox this week.  Latest version (8.x) and plugin

Every thing great EXCEPT when I try to send to the NOMAD II, it only sees the /INTERNAL 32MB of space even though there is an /EXTERNAL 64MB flash card w/ plenty of available space.  

The software sees both handheld storage paths but doesn't let me select which one to send the files to.  Wish it was smart enough to send to whichever has space.

This is a VERY important issue to me.

SteveG

• Citizen of the Universe
Re: Nomad II Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2003, 07:05:52 am »

coastsm,

"The software sees both handheld storage paths but doesn't let me select which one to send the files to. "

Are you saying that when you expand the NomadII in the left tree you see both Internal and External memory?

If so, try dropping a file on the External Memory in the left tree. After you do this, when you select "Send-To" it will remember the path of the last placed you dropped a file.

Steve

coatsm

• Recent member
  • nothing more to say...
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 04:48:31 pm »

;)
Thx, that seems to work.  Would love it if it would autmatically send to the second drive once the first was full (you know, send the files to the NOMAD and not to individual drives).

But thanks for the work around.

Not sure if you work for JRiver but if you do, way to go w/ the product design and your support.  Truly exceptiona. (and I'm a 15 yr technology/SW consultant).  

JimH

• Administrator
  • Citizen of the Universe
  • Where did I put my teeth?
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2003, 06:03:24 pm »

For Steve, and for JRiver -- "Thanks!"

Steve wrote all of our handheld plug-ins.
Pages: [1]   Go Up